Protecting the Little Death II

Enjoy your meal!

**********

'This body is sturdier.'

Cale was not enjoying his current situation. Not in the slightest.

Even though this body was better than Cale's he was breathing heavily, to the point his position might be given away.

He took a deep breath as the Vitality of the heart pulsed throughout him.

After catching his breath he quickly entered the mountain where the s-ranks were located.

A dense and powerful aura was thrashing around uncontrollably.

Tremors shook the entire island as fighting occurred in the innermost section.

'This is bad.'

Once again using the Sound of Wind he rushed forward.

And entering, the sight was immediately evident that everyone would die sooner or later.

Somehow Sung Jinwoo was managing to protect the s-ranks as his shadows acted as a barrier.

That wouldn't always work as his mana would eventually run out.

There were three hunters unconscious, one dead, and another one nearing that stage.

'Haein... this oppa is late.'

The cause of this disaster was the evolved ants, all who were around or stronger than what the original Beru should've been.

'They are playing with them.'

Sung Jinwoo had to be tired. His mana was being depleted at a rate nothing could be done about it.

The others were unable to assist, and Haein needed to be healed.

"Jinwoo... take Cha Haein and leave. You should be able to at least take her."

The other hunters all seemed to agree and Jinwoo clenched his teeth.

'It's definitely different.'

The system said he needed to kill the ants otherwise he would be killed.

Cale was annoyed. He tucked the necklace back into his infinite space pouch.

This revealed his presence.

'There are 6 of them all equal to at least a grade one. Two of these seemed to even be equal to an unranked monster.'

He walked forward, and the ants paused to look at him.

"Oh! A new toy is coming right to us!"

"I want this one."

"No way! She's mine!"

The ants most notable and troublesome feature was that they had managed to acquire dead mana.

'I'll smack that bastard god for this.'

(A/N: WHY DOES MY FONT RANDOMLY CHANGE 😭)

'I'm not a girl.'

Cale clicked his tongue and the dominating aura pressed them at its max. To which it easily silenced their talking.

"On second thought let's kill her together. Brothers let's go!"

His eyes wandered to the hunters, his appearance seemed to confuse them.

"Haein..." He stared at her for a second longer before focusing on the ants.

'Damn it! It would be really helpful if Choi Han or Eruhaben were here!'

One of the ants darted towards him at astonishing speed with its claws extended.

Just as quickly did Cale activate the Super Rock, blocking the attacks with stones of arrows.

This therefore created a barrage of dust as more ants joined in.

'I need to get rid of them quickly. Only the lower ranked ants are attacking which should make it easier.'

A red spear formed into one hand as the other hand controlled the Super Rock.

In a quick burst of speed wind gathered at his feet as he targeted the strongest ant attacking him.

It was in no means a normal spear. It was violent and seemed determined to rip apart flesh.

And it did.

In a heartbeat 6 and became 5, as blood splattered the ground in a destructive array.

Only an arm remained.

'This vicious snake!'

The mountain stood still as blood dripped off the spear.

Whilst the hunters eyes were full of despair and misery it was now glistening with hope.

"You. Who are you?" The strongest ant, with the most authority demanded furiously.

"A trash who takes out the garbage."

That infuriated the ants further, as they collectively attacked with murder in their mind.

'In the end, it will be them who dies.'

"Sung Jinwoo. You should be fine now."

He repeatedly built upon his stone walls.

'I shouldn't use any of the AP's besides the two rocks.'

Sighing he dismissed the thought.

Sung Jinwoo stood up as bottles fell to the floor. He had also done his best to heal Haein.

Charging forward with daggers in hand he faced two ants.

Cale faced the other three, and with his intervention he was able to get rid of another ant.

"Fuck. What's wrong with these stupid humans!"

"Calm down."

"But oldest brother... sister and our youngest!"

"You will also die if you don't calm yourself."

'Something is off. Even if there were more ants Sung Jinwoo should've been fine...'

**********

THANKS FOR READINGGGGG!!

LOOK AT THIS MASTERPIECE!HE'S LITERALLY SO HOT!I CAN JUST IMAGINE HIM UNDER ME

HE'S LITERALLY SO HOT!
I CAN JUST IMAGINE HIM UNDER ME