Chapter 2

02.

Third Person's POV

"Nice to meet you, Holly."

He says as he smiles at Holly. Nananaginip ba ko?  Holly thought. Anyone in her position would question reality or even their sanity if a person were to fly in front of them. Holly felt terrified and at the same time, confused. Holly could only stare at him in terror. 

"I'm your Spirit Guide...

Gavin."

Holly fell on the ground when she witnessed a person flying.

Or rather... it was a spirit.

"How are you flying?!" It was the first question Holly had asked, she was panicking because of the sight of a person flying before her eyes.

"Hey, shh." The other tried to make her calm. But Holly was really panicking. She's thinking that maybe she's dreaming or she's hallucinating or maybe she's just imagining everything. She's trying her best to make sense out of this in her mind. But nothing made sense for Holly.

Whatever possible reason she thought of that moment were not logical or realistic enough to explain why or how this person in front of her is in mid-air. 

"H-How?!?"

"Shh, calm down first please. Baka marinig tayo." The other went closer to Holly, flying. Holly only panicked more and moved a bit backward. She couldn't let her guard down.

"Oh gosh you're moving!" Holly yelled. 

"Hey, hey. Please, calm down." The other signals her to stay quiet. He stopped moving forward when Holly tried to avoid him.

"Who are you?!" Holly asked and moved further away from him.

The other sighed and floated in through the window before slowly placing his feet on the ground. Holly took the opportunity to look at him better.

He was wearing a uniform. It was black, he was wearing a black uniform and a black tie. Something similar to a school uniform. He had... white hair. His skin was white as snow and his eyes were hazel brown. He was also tall, Holly was only up to the his chin.

He looks... wow. Holly thought, but she immediately shook her head and scolded herself for complimenting the flying guy. Nababaliw ka na ba, Holly? Talagang nasingit mo pa 'yang isipin na 'yan?! 

When she glanced at the other one again, bringing herself back into reality, he was standing 5 feet away from her, looking like a living statue. He smiled at Holly.

"I'm Gavin." Gavin said and continued to smile. "Nice to meet you, Holly." Gavin snapped his fingers and a hat showed out of nowhere! Gavin held the hat as he bowed elegantly to greet Holly. Gavin slightly turned his head up while bowing to look at Holly.