As Raven was avoiding the water and lightning attacks from Mei. She used her darkness and Talons to land hits on her opponent, however, it seems Mei is not even bothered by her attacks. Mei then appeared in multiple places around Raven and, charged at her from all directions, Raven managed to avoid a few by other landed as she felt the pain from each stab of Mei's Water blade, Raven then screamed out in pain as lightning was then channeled through each of the water blades. Raven then used her darkness to get away.

However Mei wasn't letting her get away she then dash right for Raven and slashed her with both of her blades. After her barrage she kicked Raven away.

Raven: 'It's seems that she has gotten a lot more violent with her attacks......is this an effect of the Abyssal Stigmata?'

Then Mei and Raven continued their fight, with Mei seemingly overpowering Raven, however the assassin then noticed as the fight continued, the effects of the injection seems to wear off. With this Raven is now fighting Mei, however she is making sure Mei either uses up all her energy or had all until the injection wears off, However Mei was not letting up for a while, it was only after some time did the injection wear off, giving Raven the advantage as she started overpowering Mei. After a while Raven has Mei Pinned as Mei was out of energy to continue fighting.

 After a while Raven has Mei Pinned as Mei was out of energy to continue fighting

Mei: Ugh...

Raven: You said you won't let *that* happen...but the Serpent knows everything about you. Without the Gem of Conquest, you're just an ordinary girl. You've always failed to protect her. This fight won't be any different.

Mei: Why are you doing this? Why should she deserve such injustice? Is it because of what she is? What she has done in the past? It's only because she's a Herrscher, isn't it? But she would never hurt anyone... How can this world treat this kind and gentle girl with such cruelty...

Raven:...Honkai energy levels are rising! This... this will kill you as well!

Mei:...I'll gladly trade my life for hers! She saved my life, and I shall save hers in return!

Mei: I know I've been hiding behind her and running away. But now there's nowhere to run... I must protect her. As long as I breathe...

Mei is then encased in a glowing aura as lightning strikes was going off around her. Her eyes then turned purple as she yells at Raven.

 Her eyes then turned purple as she yells at Raven