Herrscher awakened

[scene: Somewhere in Schicksal HQ]

The sound of fire can be heard around. The fire spread in the darkness. The burning embers shone like the morning sun. Everything was baptised in the blazing fire. Tesla was awake and Himeko was in a brand new battlesuit.

Tesla: Space curvature anomaly detected. I've never seen Honkai energy levels that high! More hostiles incoming! We must stop the Herrscher from summoning more minions!

Himeko: I'll distract the enemies. Focus on saving the wounded! Can we restart the Hyperion's engines?

Tesla: Port-side armour plating compromised. Drive chamber impacted. Shock absorbing systems damaged. We'll need time to make her air-worthy again. Drive conversion rates...

Himeko: Calm down. Just tell me how much time you need!

Tesla: 3 minutes. Just give me 3 minutes and we'll be out of this place!

Himeko the fought against the Honkai minions with her new flaming great sword as she gives Tesla the 3 minute she needs. The Honkai zombies stood zero chance against her with her new battlesuit. However it did use a lot of energy leaving Himeko panting heavily after dealing with them. She was left vulnerable as 1 Honkai zombie she didn't kill appeared behind her ready to strike.

 She was left vulnerable as 1 Honkai zombie she didn't kill appeared behind her ready to strike

(A/n: Don't own any images used)

Earlier with Mei and about 52 minutes ago. Outside Helheim Labs. Schicksal HQ, the two was face to face with HoV kiana. Mei was injured on the ground looking up to the Herrscher who as a victorious smirk on her face as she looks down on her, holding a ball of energy in her hand.

Mei: Kiana...

The Herrscher of Void opened rifts in space behind her which was distorting space, suddenly chains appear out of nowhere as Theresa with her active Divine Key, the oath of Judah, in front of Mei.

Theresa: Mei, are you Alright?

Mei: Principal?

Theresa: Great, I've managed to catch up. Professor, I've met up with Mei. But Kiana...