After a while the dragon then fell into the water below. Benares eyes began to glow which then stopped as it continues to sink deeper into the water.

Raven was looking over the ledge as Benares fell

Raven: And thus... our path has been cleared. Now then... Only one matter remains.

Raven then turns to Mei who was standing behind her

Raven then turns to Mei who was standing behind her. She had her talons out as Mei had her blade ready.

Raven: We're close to the Herrscher. She's dangerous and may lose control any time. Things will only get worse even if you send her away. I'm actually curious about your choice.

Mei: I'm taking her away.

Raven: I'm afraid you will only walk away with her corpse...because I *will* kill her.

Mei:......And I won't let that happen.

*PSSSHZ*

She drew her blade. Raven smiled as though she had been expecting this.

Raven:...Very well. We both know this is the only way to settle our disagreements. Besides you know that you won't win.

This was Raven's plan, she knew that she and Mei will eventually clash so, she only did so much to help Mei to retain all her strength as Mei would use up all of her strength, so she couldn't stop her from killing the Herrscher......However there was one Raven didn't take into consideration......just how far Mei would go for Kiana.

Mei: Normally you would be right, however I had a feeling, I was going to need this. 'Sorry (Y/n)-sensei, but I will save Kiana. No matter the cost'

Mei then pulls out a black injector, Raven back up, she was for Mei to try to hit her with it. However that didn't happen... Mei then injected herself with it. This showed Raven how far Mei would go... Raven then watched as a dark aura enveloped Mei. The aura soon disappeared, Raven then noticed two things, Mei's stigmata has changed and was glowing an anomalous black. She also noticed that Mei's vision has also changed, the gem that was purple was now a Dark blue. Raven then readied herself as she recognised the stigmata.

Raven: 'Abyssal Stigmata!? How did Mei have access to that!?'

Raven then noticed that Mei then conjured an arm blade made out of water.

Mei then stared at Raven, then she dashed right at the assassin. Raven narrowly dodged the attack from the reenergise and enhanced Mei, Mei then spins around creating a torrent of water and lightning. Seeing this Raven immediately realises how dangerous this has gotten. Raven already knew about Abyssal Stigmata from one of her colleagues, prince, so she has some understanding about them, it was this knowledge, she knew.

Raven: 'The Abyssal Stigmata on prince are natural, whereas Mei has taken an injection. So she cannot use it like him... However, there is still much we don't know about those... not even Jackal cannot figure them out, and Gray Serpent can't find anything information about them.'