Ego of the Anu

Shadow , Vectorman , and Ristar were getting closer to the Black Arms.

However, there is one thing that is still stuck in their minds

where there any remnants of the Anu?

They had no idea if the Anu actually left any other memories of their civilization. 

Ristar;" I wonder these people were like?"

Shadow rested his head on his hand thinking about the Chaos Emeralds going to Sonic's home.

Shadow:" If the ancients landed on Sonic's world. They must have survived considering Sonic's people  are still there.

Did they leave any ruins of their culture ?

However what happened to them. Sonic and the Doctor never mentioned anything about them.

and they always said the chaos emeralds had unknown origins.

Hmmmm."

Vectorman was piloting the ship thinking about the Anu also.

Vectorman:" They must have left something behind for others to remember them by."

As on que, Vectorman got a faint signal from space 

Vectorman:" Hmm.."

Shadow  looked up and walked over to the front of the ship 

Shadow :" What is it?"

Vectorman:"A faint signal just appeared , it seems to becoming from a collection of small moons.

Ristar:" Lets check it out."
Shadow looked at Ristar with a serious face 

Shadow: we do not have time to make any necessary stops. The Black Arms are ravaging more planets the more time we waste."

Ristar looked down.

Ristar :" Yeah  I know but there could be people that need help. "

Vectorman:" I know we are strapped for time but there is something about this signal that is bothering me."

Shadow and Ristar looked at him confused.

Ristar:" What do you mean?"

Vectorman:"Ever since the Black Arms start invading places . Many of the planets stopped sending beacons to their planets. 

Beacons were used to help ships  find them just in case they get lost going their way.

councils of the planets sent out a message for planets to shut down their beacons . So it would difficult  for the Black Arms to find them and  attack.

However, this signal is pretty much still active. i was trying to contact but i am not getting anything. "

Shadow had a weird feeling in his gut and decided to change his mind. 

Shadow :" That is weird , alright lets check it out. "

Ristar nodded. 

Ristar:" Alright."

The ship flew over to the moons that the signal was coming from.

in the distance, moons were starting to appear their ghostly atmosphere had a wispy light blue aura. 

the trio looked at the moons in awe since they were about the size of Jupiter's moon Ganymede

Vectorman": I had just looked up the moons , they are called Akan and Twi .

There is nothing else written about the moons .

except that they are pretty much largely inhabitable , no one has been here for years. "