"Road To Marriage" [Part 4]

Start from the beginning

Hairwin Cowbell's Face Got More Threatening Looking And Scary.
"Sorry Kid But......I Never Lose"

John Dory Had Terror In His Eyes From Those Words As He Was About To Possibly Be Killed.
"WAIT WAIT NO- AAAAAAHHHH!!!"

Without A Single Second Thought Or Hesitation, Hairwin Cowbell Released His Grip From The Shirt, Letting Go Of John Dory For Him To Fall To His Death.

Terrance Barged Into The Balcony At Sudden And Interrupted.
"SIR! SIR I'M HERE SIR! PHEW... U-UM I HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL YOU"

Turning Around From The Edge Of The Balcony With His Hands Empty, Hairwin Cowbell Had A Crazy And Intense Look On His Face.

Hanging Onto The Edge Of The Building In Time, John Dory Was Holding On For Dear Life, Using His Strength To Climb Back On The Edge Near Hairwin Cowbell.

"U-Um If You Ever Wanna Get To Your Dinner Reservation And Do The Thing I Suggest Putting This On Pause And Heading There Right Now!"
Terrance Told His Boss.

Noticing John Dory Climbed Back Up On The Edge, Hairwin Cowbell Grabbed Him On The Back Of His Shirt And Carried Him Back Into His Office.

Opening Up His Closet Door, Hairwin Cowbell Threw John Dory Inside, Amongst The Corner, As John Dory Landed Face First.

"Y-Y-YOU....Y-YOU TRIED TO KILL ME.."
John Dory Said As He Quivered His Words In Terror.

"And I'll Finish You Off Later"
Hairwin Cowbell Said Firmly And He Shut The Door To Lock It.

Hyperventilating In Panic Over What He Had Just Witnessed And Experienced, John Dory Could Barely Stand Up From His Near-Death Experience.

"N-N-NO...NO! NO NO! AH! HELP! SOMEBODY! HELPPP!!! PLEASE HELP ME...I'M SCARED AND AND.."
John Dory Pleaded For Someone To Rescue Him As His Voice Cracked.

Backing Up Against A File Cabinet, All Of The Files Of Newspapers Fell Out Around John Dory, Having Some Rather Suspicious News Reports On Them.

Slowly Turning His Head Down To Look At The Newspapers, The News Report Headlines On Them Read The Titles Of: "BREAKING NEWS! FAMOUS SINGER ELVIS PAWSLY MURDERED FROM MYSTERIOUS FALL FROM BUILDING"

Taken Back By This, John Dory Looked Through The Other Newspapers With Other Headline Titles Reading: "LINDA McCRAWLY KILLED FROM A MYSTERIOUS DROP FROM BUILDING", "NEWS TONIGHT! LEGENDARY SINGER HAIRY NILSSON FOUND DEAD BELOW BUILDING".

Seeing All These Numerous Newspapers Of These Mysterious Deaths From Famous Singers Being Killed By Drops From A Building, John Dory Began To Put Some Pieces Together.

From His Own Near-Death Experience He Had Just Witnessed Almost Being Dropped From A Building, And Other Famous Singer Artists Also Being Murdered Over The Edge Of A Building, With Also These Newspapwr Files Being In The Closet, John Dory Put Two And Two Together Of Hairwin Cowbell Being Responsible For Murdering Several Other Singers Who've Ever Embarrassed His Career, And Has Never Been Caught From Doing Such A Killer Act.

Realizing He Was Next And There Was No Way Out, John Dory Immediately Began To Cry And Plead For Help In Any Way He Can Before He Was Next To Be Killed On Hairwin Cowbell's List.