"Wrong! You Betrayed Us! You Only Saw Us As Money Grabbers! For YOUR Benefit And Ratings! And I'm Not Gonna Let My Brothers Suffer In The Hands Of You Again Cause...That's What A Good Leader Does.."
John Dory Said, Thinking About His Responsibilities Over His Brothers.

"So What You're Saying Is....I'm A Liar? I Didn't Bring You Guys Up To Stardom?"
Hairwin Cowbell Questioned.

"No! I'm Saying You're Everything Wrong for BroZone! And My Family! So I'm Doing The Right Thing By Preventing It!"
John Dory Crossed His Arms.

"The Right Thing To Do.....IS WHAT I TELL YOU TO DO!!!!!!!"
Hairwin Cowbell Yelled Into John Dory's Face Angrily.

"BUT YOU CAN'T- YOU'RE WRONG FOR US AND OUR GRANDMA AND YOU KNOW IT!"
John Dory Said Back.

Suddenly, Through The Yelling, Hairwin Cowbell Grabbed John Dory By His Shirt And Held Him Up, Walking Out To The Patio.

"WAIT WAIT WHAT ARE YOU-"
John Dory Squirmed In Hairwin Cowbell's Grip Of His Shirt.

In A Sudden Act Of Crazy And Diabolical, Hairwin Cowbell Held John Dory Over The Edge Of The Balcony And Above The City Of Shine Vegas From Over 100 Feet Building.

"WHOA WHOA WHOA STOP! STOP! WAIT WAIT NO DON'T! AH AH!"
John Dory Screamed As He Realized He Was Being Hung Over The Edge.

"You Really Think I'd Let An AMATEUR, GOOD FOR NOTHING, TWERP LIKE YOU HUMILIATE ME??? AND EMBARRASS MY EMPIRE??? MAKE ME LOOK IMPERFECT?!?!"
Hairwin Cowbell Said In A Firm Tone As He Yelled In John Dory's Face Close.

"N-N-NO NO PLEASE HOLD ON STOP STOP DON'T!"
John Dory Tried Not To Look Down But Couldn't Resist As He Seen The Height Of The Building.

"YOU MADE ME LOOK BAD! YOU MADE MY REPUTATION LOOK BAD!"
Hairwin Cowbell Held John Dory Out More Across The Edge With One Hand.

"S-S-STOP HAIRWIN PLEASE! I-I-I DIDN'T MEAN TO AH AH NO.."
John Dory Pleaded With Tears Forming In His Eyes From The Fear Of Falling To His Demise.

"Heh Heh, Wow, You're Quite Lighter Than The Others"
Hairwin Cowbell Shook John Dory Up And Down For A Moment Smirking.

"WH-WHAT DO YOU MEAN- AH AH STOP NO NO DON'T DO IT PLEASE HAIRWIN.."
John Dory Tried To Hold Onto Hairwin Cowbell's Hand, But Kept Fidgeting Around.

"John Dory Tried To Hold Onto Hairwin Cowbell's Hand, But Kept Fidgeting Around

"So I'm Going To Have To Let You Go.."
Hairwin Cowbell Loosend His Grip A Little.

"PLEASE PLEASE DON'T!!!"
John Dory Begged And Pleaded For His Life To Not Be Dropped To His Death.