009

"Zalker has sailed?"

REAL LIFE

Zia had walker into her math class feeling like she was on top of the world. Her and walker were back talking like everyday, yes his apology was poor and not really well thought out but it came from the heart and that's what matters the most.

She had be thinking about her and him getting together but that would be way too soon they had just gotten over a fall out a few days ago and she wasn't sure if she was actually ready yet. She walked towards her friend group with a huge grin on her face that looked like the sun was shining down on you.

"Hello everyone!" She said cheerfully as she sat down and opened up her binder to draw.

"What has you all peppy and joyful today, it's monday." Nariah had said as she banged get head against the table with defeat.

"I bet it's about zalkerrrrrrr." Harper dragged out exaggerating.

"Shut up harp and yes it's about me and walker." Zia answered with a flushed face.

"I knew it! There was definitely a lot going on in your recent post" Cammy replied as she unpacked her bag.

"Cami you know that we're watching movies today right.."
Nariah had asked seeing that she was getting ready to lock in.

"Oh I thought that was next week," Cammy answered with a laugh.

"Anyway, when are you too going to make it official?" Cammy asked.

"Yea, Zalker has sailed?" Harper asked her

"I'm not so sure he likes me yet like that and I don't know how his weird fans are going to react, like that girl Riley the other day, she was so mad at me for being friends with him and it fucked up our relationship." Zia ranted, its was actually concerning on how many people are praying on the downfall of their relationship and it's weird because they're so young.

"Girl if he can't see you for you then he's totally lost. You're an amazing girl, you're smart pretty and talented. Everyone else is just hating don't listen to them zee." Nariah said.

"Yea, Zia just follow your heart and you'll find your way, now do you think he has any cute friends by chance?" Cammy asked with a smile on her face.

"Girl.... There's these guys their so sweet Aryan and Charlie?"
Zia suggested jokingly.

"Wait girl are you serious you'll hook me up?!" She asked excitedly a little too excited.