006

"I'm fine."

REAL LIFE
(Lower case intended)

ZIA had a million thoughts racing in her head. Like why all the sudden was she getting tons of hate, she thought it would be because walker follows her but there's no way people would be that stupid to get mad about that.

As soon as she walked in to school she got nasty looks from people acting like she kicked their puppy or something. It's not illegal to have someone follow you on instagram and comment on your post so she doesn't get the big deal.

She walked into her first hour, still tired from staying up all night. She immediately sat down to talk to her friends. "guys you won't believe what people are commenting on my posts" she says with a concerned look on her face.

"what are they saying?" Harper replied looking puzzled on why that's the first thing she started the conversation.

"their saying like rude comments about me like I put my finger up their ass! like I don't get it why go on my own page to talk bad about me, so what I have some people following me? that doesn't mean you can just be rude for no reason." She says

"their definitely jealous of you zee, there's no need to worry about people that wouldn't even give you the time of day" cami explains.

"are you seriously getting mad about some pricks?"
nariah questions.

"maybe..but it's not my fault that they're making me upset though." zia replies quietly.

"well don't stress it, its probably one of walkers weird fans"
nariah says while packing away her stuff so she has more room.

"surprisingly your right, I mean why are you being rude to me though I have nothing to do with him" zia says frustrated about the situation.

"sureee let's just act like you don't text him everyday, and by the way do you have anything else to tell us?"
harper asks knowing that she didn't tell them everything.

"number one, your not funny harp. and number two the pjo cast started texting me." zia says a bit to casually.

"WHAT?" all three girls screamed out loud and gets weird and confused stares from their peers.

"be quiet!" she whispers loudly. "I know I should've told you guys sooner but it had just happened so fast! literally right after we stopped talking in the group chat, they added me to a different one and found my number from walker. They had basically introduced themselves and told me walker could use someone like me." she explains in one breath.

"okay... that was a lot, but I think you literally might be the most luckiest person in the world at this point." cami says

"I'm not sure about that-" she tried to say but the bell cuts her off, indicating that it was time to go to her second hour.

"I'll see you guys later" she says and gets up to walk to her next class but once she was at the door she got a text message, so she decided to be a bit late to class to answer it.