ch 2

pov.

Shubman and Ishan entered in the party with mayank and arjun accompanying. The paparazzi clicking pictures of them.
They quickly passed them and entered in the venue.

Well everyone seems already enjoying the vibe. Music blasting, drinks were being served and others were busy enjoying the starters.

Shahneel came towards Shubman along with Sara and Srisha.

"Hello boys" shahneel said

"Hello di" shubman replied and moved his eyes on Srisha.

"Hello everyone Srisha here"  srisha spoke

"And and no need to introduce yourselves I know you guys already"  Srisha smiled.

"well I would like to say the same" ishan said

They started talking with each other and were enjoying the party. But here someone was busy staring Srisha. Well two were busy doing this. One Shubman and second Ishan.

"Let's dance guys" sara said excitedly

"Yeah let's go" ishan replied

All of them went on the dance floor and started grooving on the music.

Shubman was very happy as he was dancing with his crush but he knew that this happiness is not gonna last long when Ishan walked towards them and asked Srisha for dance.

Shubman's pov.

I wasn't feeling good vibes when I saw them dancing together. I feel something bad is gonna happen. They were smiling and laughing while dancing. I also saw them talking in between. Gosh Shubman he is your bestfriend you don't need to be jealous of him.

It's okayy shub he is your bestfriend after all.

With that I went to them and asked them if they wanna come for the dinner or not.

"Excuse me" I said walking towards them.

"Ohh hii shubman" srisha spoke.

"Shub" ishan said

"Umm I wanted to ask if you guys wanna join us for dinner" I looked at srisha "di is also gonna be there" 

"I would love to" told srisha.

"Then what are you waiting for let's go then" ishan said

"Bhukhad" I spoke in low tone.

"I heard that" srisha whispered giggling.

Oh god I have only heard those on TV's and all irl it sounds so good.

"What are you two talking haan" ishan asked raising his eyebrows.

"Nothing let's go" I replied.

We found a table and settled down and had our dinner with some chit chat. And we bid good bye to each other and went to our rooms.

YN pov.

I was scrolling through Instagram and saw a pic of him with Sara. Yes Sara Tendulkar daughter of Sachin Tendulkar sir. I met him through Srisha as she is invited all the time in their matches and functions. I fell first but he never fell. They both made it official yesterday only after the celebration. His Girlfriend,  Sara Tendulkar. Girlfriend of Mayank Markande. I am happy for him. Well what can I do. Nothing. Maybe we weren't made for each other. Maybe destiny have other plans.

Shubman's pov.

It's been 3 months since I last met Srisha. We went to australia for the test matches. And now we are back as IPL is gonna start soon. I talked with shahneel di and she told me that she is gonna be here for the for the first match. I'm selected in gujrat titans and Hardik bhai is the captain. As always Ishan is in Mumbai Indians. Our first match is GT vs MI and I am so excited. In these past months Ishan is always on his phone in his free time. God knows what he is doing on that all the time. When I asked him he told me that he have a girlfriend . He didn't even told me her name and said I'll make you meet her in IPL as he's gonna make it official. huh. I'm his best friend tho. I should be knowing this but he told me after three months. Like bro they are dating from three months and I had no idea.

"I feel betrayed Ishu" I said unpacking my things.

"I said na you are the one to know it first" he said taking out his clothes.

"Okay okay apologies accepted as you are gonna make me meet her" I told closing the cupboard.

"You will meet her soon" ishu said

"I'm excited to meet my bhabhi" I said and saw his reaction. He was already blushing.

"Blushing blushing hmm" I teased him.

"Shubiii" he whined.

And then were started doing our work again talking in between.

Should I tell him that I have a huge crush on Srisha. Maybe he can help me asking her out. I know srisha is gonna come to watch IPL and that too the first match. As mi is her favorite team. I saw her insta guys and it says that she is a big big big mi fan. I will tell him after the match only.

He again got busy talking to bhabhi. Silly lover boy.

YN pov.

"Diiii" srisha yelled

"Yes baby"  I said coming from kitchen.

"Di you know na tomorrow is Mumbai Indians match" she yelled in excitement.

"And we have to go there right and I have to meet my jiju right, lover girl" I said serving her the food.

"He is not your jiju di, yet" she said taking a bite.

"Yet hmm hmmm" I teased her.

"Diii"she said whining.

He is a good guy. He is surely gonna keep her happy and be with her in her good and bad days. I'm happy for her. My little baby.

Someone rang the doorbell.

I went to open it and saw a delivery guy. He handed me a bag and told it's for Srisha ma'am and left.

"Who was there" Srisha asked munching on her food.

"Delivery guy, this is for you".   I handed the bag to her.

"Oh it's his jersey di" she said excitedly taking out the jersey of her lover.

They are going to be couple goals in future.

"Are you gonna wear this tomorrow"I asked.

"Yes di we are going to make it official tomorrow so" she replied

"I'm so happy for you"  i hugged her

________________________________________

Should I continue this story?
Do let me know in the comments.
If yes then VOTE for next part.
Bye<3♡