ch 1

pov.

"And it's a century." the commentator shouted and the croud went wild. Everyone giving standing ovation to the player who just hit the century and the player is none other than the one and only "Shubman Gill". As usual he did his bow towards the croud where his closed one were sitting especially his crush whom he liked since his debut in under 19. But the girl don't have any idea about this.

Shubman's pov.

As I bowed, the cameraman started showing everyone's reaction especially the teammates and the family members or whoever the big personalities were there and finally he showed her. She was clapping and was smiling so widely which I can watch all day everyday. She was today's match spotlight too like man she is an actress and so much popular in today's generation. She is so pretty and such an excellent actor but what attracted me most was her being herself. Maybe that's why she is the national crush.( hahaha) That's what they call her all the time trending on social media and all. I first saw her in an advertisement with virat bhai and then it all started there the crush thing. I have never talked with her properly only formal greetings sometimes. When Shahneel di told me that there's a surprise for I didn't knew that she's gonna bring her here. She knows about my feelings towards her and she always tease me by taking her name all the time ofc when we two are alone. Only she knows about this as I haven't told it to anyone not even ishan my bestie the one who knows everything about me doesn't know about this. If I told him about this then he's gonna tease me to hell and the whole ict will know about that and all will tease me. We won the match and we were heading towards the dressing room. When I reached at the door of the dressing room I saw Shahneel di and her standing talking about something. Di saw me and hugged me tightly.

" I'm so proud of you bub " di said squeezing me. " congratulations shubman " she forwarded her hand for a handshake and I gladly accepted that. Like who wouldn't. It's the first time she did that to me. " Thankyou" I said smiling. I was so lost in her that I forgot to leave her hand and Shahneel di started coughing and smirking to me. " umm... So see in today's celebration party " she said " oh..oh yeah see you there" I said quickly leaving her hand as it was getting awkward and my cheeks were already copying tomatoes. "bye shub bye Neel " and with that she went away hurriedly just to escape from paparazzi. " Bye srisha " . Yes I was talking about srisha Srisha Bajaj.

" So shub when you are planning to make her my bhabhi ". Di said smirking to me
" Diiii..." I said whining .
" Laal tamatar ho gya h tu pura tu shub " di laughed.

Well , it's not my fault it happens with everyone when their crush talks to them.
Leave that, I'm so excited for the party and hope that we'll talk more.

"Shub tujhe pta h main aur srisha best friends h" di said excitedly " ofc di I know I saw all your stories and updates. Infact both of you and your bestie" ofc I stalk her social media duh "hmm stalking haan"

"di please help me to get ready for the party you know I can't take ishu's help he will bomber with lots of questions" I said giving her puppy eyes "ofc bub I'll help you" "thankyouuuu" I hugged her and ran inside the dressing room.

pov.

Shubman was getting ready for the party and he couldn't help but smile all the time. Shahneel sent him a dress for today's event and not gonna lie it suits shubman well. Well every dress suits him.

"Shubi aaj bohot hi khush h" ishan said looking at him through the mirror

"ah haan aaj wo century maara na main" shub said to him without looking at him

"achha beta century to tune pehle bhi maari h itna khush to nhi tha tb" ishan said raising his eyebrows

"ab..w.wo wo n.nhi.nhi aisa kuch... ch nh...nhi h main to bs aise hi khush hu " shubham shuttered

"chal theek h waise suna h aaj Srisha aaj rhi h "

"haan wo di ne bataya wo uski bestfriend h na" shub said looking at ishan

"hmmmm....... kyaa sachhi ye kb hua" ishan asked with shocked expression

"are wo log london mein mile the aur same college mein hi the tabhi se" shub said fixing his tie

" ohh to tune kabhi baat ki h usse" ishan asked

"nhi mtlb haan aaj dressing room ke bahar aayi thi wo di ke sath aur mujhe congratulate kiya aur aaj party mein milenge hm log" shub said wearing his watch

"uhh main bhi join kr skta hun" ishan asked him with some hope in his eyes

" ofc ishu we are besties and we are always together everywhere we go " shub said side hugging ishan.

And with that they left for party.

________________________________________
Okayyy so here's the first part.
How's this ?
Should I continue this story?
Do let me in comment.
And if you liked it then vote for next part.
Bye <3♡.