Chapter 1

What will we do? it's too late the world will fall! shouted the people in the kingdom of Raz because it was currently being attacked by the shadow army and when the surroundings suddenly lit up, it was unclear what the cause was and where this light was coming from. When the people of Raz saw something that seemed to be a light of hope, a light that would save them from the hands of the conquerors of their kingdom. The Brilliance Monarch!! He's already here! we are safe! the people of Raz can clearly see how the Brilliance Monarch can destroy and consume the shadow armies with its shining sword. It didn't take long for the shadow monarch to notice this, the shadow monarch was the only monarch capable of defeating the Brilliance monarch because he was the only one with the closest ability to fight it compared to the other monarchs. I'm waiting for you. The shadow monarch said to the Brilliance monarch, Your evil can't last until this point, he replied. "Holy Light Sword" the Brilliance monarch uttered and suddenly his sword appeared that shone like a diamond. How can you fight me if you are alone? answered the shadow monarch as if he could see the winner in his eyes. The Brilliance monarch did not answer and simply uttered the word "Arise" and the million million "Absolute Soldiers" of the Brilliance monarch came out. The two monarchs and their armies continued to fight for two months until their strength was exhausted.

*I Clapped for joy* Wow! Brilliance monarch grandpa is great, even though you have told me that many times, I still want to listen to it again and again.

Who won that fight grandpa?

I asked him more.

Of course the Brilliance monarch didn't take that away from him.

Maybe it's fun to be a Brilliance monarch grandpa, I want to be like that too!

I answered while hoping to become a monarch because I've always idolized the Brilliance Monarch.

One day you will realize your dreams and you will also know the truth.

The grandfather said in his mind as he stroked Kira's head.

It's time to sleep, the story is over, next time I will continue the story of how the two monarchs fought.

My Grandpa said to me while fixing the bed so they could rest.

You stink! don't you take a bath? you are so ugly!

my classmate shouted at me while pointing me away.

I didn't respond and left alone. I didn't cry because I was used to such situations.

Why do they always bully me? I didn't do anything bad to them! I said angrily to myself.

Until I reached high school, they always did the same thing.

I was on my way home from school when I saw a girl being abused by a group of men.

What is that? I asked in his mind when I noticed them.

I came to them and shouted.

Hey stop it!

I screamed in fear to the group. While I thinks that I should help the girl no matter what happens because I know that the brilliance monarch I idolizes will do the same thing.

huh? and who are you?

they answered.

Do you think you can do something with that body of yours? HAHAHAHA

They said that with insults.

They work together to beat Kira and knock him down until they think they have killed him and run.

Are you okay? I'm sorry

I just stood up and didn't answer and walked home while holding the wound.

After I arrived at my house.

I'm back home.

I said after entering the house

huh? why isn't grandpa there?

I asked myself because no one answered me.

Grandpa! What happened? you alright?!

I screamed with concern when I saw my grandfather lying in the room and dying.

I don't have time.. I'll tell you the truth.

When I'm gone from this world, you can open the door that I don't want you to open in my room. There, you will know the truth and your missions.

My grandfather said to me as he held my hand.

No! no grand pa I will take you to the hospital.

I answered crying while holding my grandfather.

My grandfather died while holding his hand, I was helpless and cried.

The day has passed and Reiji was taken to his final destination.

What is on that door?

I asked in myself while returning home.

i came back home.

I'm home-

My words didn't go on because I remembered that I was all alone and I no longer had an ally.

Grandpa, I will fulfill your last will to me.

Whatever is behind this door is the truth that grandpa is telling.

I will open it.

*opens the door*

Whoah! what is this!?

"There's no one here... right...?"

I peeked timidly out the door to confirm my surroundings, but as I had hoped, there were no signs of people. I stepped into the room again, overwhelmed once more by the sensation of trees and wood all around me.

When I entered the room, I saw a wooden closet next to the desk and chair, and inside that closet were pairs of slim shirts, trousers, and underwear that obviously weren't my size. It was a bit disappointing, since it felt unexpectedly nice when I touched it.

"Oh, I didn't notice it until now, but there's a window in here."

I approached the window and looked outside. And then...

"Whoa..."

The area beyond the window was dense with trees. The house I lived in wasn't anything like a mountainous area. It was in a residential area, and normally you could see cars passing by, both in front and behind the lot. However, this cabin was completely surrounded by forest...

"As I thought, it's a different world... well, the only other possibility is that it's connected to another place on Earth."

I thought the window might just be a super realistic picture, but when I opened the window, I had to abandon that thought. Pure air flowed into my lungs which I couldn't imagine breathing from a city. I couldn't hear the sound of any cars, nor were there any construction noises, just a tranquil silence.

I closed the window and looked around the room again, and noticed a paper on the desk.

"What's this?"

I picked up the paper and tried to read it, but it had strange characters that I didn't recognize.