she is my responsibility

When Yuzi's mom and dad came back, Yuzi came to know that Huan's parents are no more in this world, Yuzi was very sad because uncle and aunt loved her very much, she did not get so much love even from her own parents. Besides this, she was feeling bad for Huan!,,

The next day Yuzi goes to the funeral of her uncle and aunt with her parents. There was a very sad atmosphere. She sees Huan sitting in a corner looking at the photo of his parents with tired eyes. His eyes were swollen but his eyes were fine. The tears had dried! Seeing Yuzi's father, he started crying bitterly, his heart was not going to be lightened by anyone's consolation, the parents who had given light to his world were no longer in this world! He had become orphan and destitute!

 The tears had dried! Seeing Yuzi's father, he started crying bitterly, his heart was not going to be lightened by anyone's consolation, the parents who had given light to his world were no longer in this world! He had become orphan and destitute!

Even on the occasion of the funeral, the gossiping of the relatives was not stopping, his real aunt was telling someone that his father had not left enough wealth so that he could live well in the future. Some say who will take care of him now, some say that he will not even get a job because he is only 18 years old!
Huan was looking at everyone one by one with his swollen eyes in search of someone close to him who could support him, he needed emotional support the most!

Then Yuzi's father stood up in the crowd and placed his hand on Huan's head and said that no one needs to worry about Huan's care as long as I am alive. It is now my responsibility to give Huan his father's love. Is!
The relatives' mouths were closed but Huan was staring at uncle, "As if he is dying for a drop and someone has given him the entire ocean." He says in his mind, "Uncle, I will never return this favor." I will not forget your words, because of you I am not an orphan! I needed the emotional support the most today which you gave me, I will not forget your words today till my death.

After the funeral rites are over, Yuzi's parents get Huan shifted from their house because they did not want Huan to live alone in a rented house.
Huan now had a family, he took Yuzi to school with him and took care of Yuzi's younger brother during the rest of his time. The days were passing fast and Huan's 12th exams were about to take place, so he did not want to be a burden on his uncle and aunt, so he studied with all his heart.

one day while eating dinner , Huan said to uncle """"", Uncle, I have something to tell you, "After 12, I want to go to Shijingshan and study further from the same university because he did not want to increase the burden on uncle anymore."

Uncle also gave permission because he did not want to keep Huan under too much control, he just wanted Huan to be happy!

After dinner, Yuzi comes to Huan's room, today was the first time that Yuzi came to talk to him, the truth was that Huan behaved very well with Yuzi, which his parents never told him. Couldn't, that was the reason she liked Huan!

As soon as Huan sees Yuzi, he says, "Hey little angel, are you here?" Do you have any work, tell me? I will help!

Yuzi tells him "Will you really go?

Huan says"" yes because I want to study further in Shijingshan but I will keep coming to meet you! And after this he gives the glass of milk kept in front of him to Yuzi! Huan was aware of the atmosphere at Yuzi's house. He knew that Yuzi did not get love from his parents but he did not do anything.

Two months were left for the exam. Huan was studying very hard.

One morning when he wakes up, uncle gives him a letter and says that Yuzi's mom left the house and she also took a 6-month old baby with her. And she has also said that she wants a divorce soon, because she wants to marry someone else, even before marriage she was in an affair with someone, due to family pressure she married me but we The distance between them never decreased, and today she even left the house. Uncle had told all this to Huan so that he could explain to Yuzi, because his father did not have enough courage to face Yuzi and I can tell you everything else.

Huan feels very bad for uncle and when Yuzi asks in the morning, Huan says that aunty has some work and takes Yuzi to school. He had thought that he would tell Yuzi everything during lunch time but he didn't have the courage. It didn't happen! Yuzi was unable to understand what he was saying.

When Yuzi returns home in the evening, he sees a huge crowd there. When he comes to know that his uncle has committed suicide, the ground slipped under his feet. He could not bear the grief of Yuzi's mom's departure. !

Seeing all this, Yuzi's health became very bad, she did not even know when her father's funeral took place

Seeing all this, Yuzi's health became very bad, she did not even know when her father's funeral took place. When she regained consciousness, she was in the hospital. Sister told her that she had been in the hospital for a week because Yuzi had suffered a shock. Just then Huan comes and talks to Yuzi for a while to cheer him up. Coming out, the doctor tells him that Yuzi has suffered a severe shock and it is very important to get her out of this environment. She should be kept away from everything that tortures her mentally.

Huan sits there silently, and closes his eyes and remembers the moment when Yuzi's father placed his hand on his head and he swears in his heart that he will keep Yuzi away from all troubles and give him all the happiness. Will give, from today he is her caretaker! ,

At night, when Huan was feeding Yuzi, he told Yuzi that he was going to Shijingshan,,,, and He also wants to take yuZi with him, and he will also take Yuzi to Shijingshan City! Yuzi also agrees. Huan says that we will leave for Shijingshan tomorrow morning.
After Yuji sleeps, Huan comes to pack Yuji's and his stuff and packs all the stuff because he did not want Yuji to remember his parents after seeing that house, so he came alone to pack the stuff himself! While leaving, he looked back at his books, there was a sadness in his eyes, despite knowing that he had his 12th exams in two months, despite knowing that he might never get a chance to study! But he still decided to go to Shijingshan City! Now he just wanted to be Yuzi's warden ( caretaker) and live for her!

When Yuzi opens her eyes in the morning in the hospital, she finds Huan sitting in front of her, but today he had become her caretaker! He was holding Yuzi's hand, he is only 18 years old but he is feeling very heavy on his shoulders today because he is no longer alone, there is a 10 year old girl with him who is his responsibility from now on and he will take care of her....now she is my responsibility,,,i am her warden, I will protect her until the last day.