Chapter 90: Stop Doing Shit Like This, I'm Begging

"You're the strongest out of the small fry, that's for sure

"You're the strongest out of the small fry, that's for sure."

Before Sigyeong can knock the shit out of Yugyeom, I grabbed a nearby chair that was used earlier to barricade the room where Jaeha and I fought brutally.

Throwing it with so much force and passion, the red head took notice of a flying chair and redirected his attack. In a blink, the chair surprisingly shattered down the floor.

Great!

Claude managed to pull the confused Yugyeom away from the scene. The rest of the copy clouds ensured that none of the considered small fry in this matter are going to be targeted again.

"So you have friends." Sigyeong commented in amusement, eyeing the cloudies that acted as if they are bodyguards.

"Hey, Suhyeon Kim."

I glanced at Jaeha who stood beside me. "Yeah?"

"You think we got a way out of this?" He asked, eyes fixated on Sigyeong while I also stared back at him in front.

If we actually manage to land a decent hit that will knock him unconscious, then we can leave unscathed. "Just one clean hit."

"One clean hit?" He briefly glanced at me sideways. "And how are we gonna land this clean hit?"

Looking back to him, I gave him a serious stare. "I don't know."

That made him frown at me. "For someone without any idea in this situation, your serious expression is misleading."

"Geez, my bad. Pardon me for being a dumbass."

Original Suhyeon's plan is witty and all, but if I go along with it, I'll have to endure another slam dunk in my current bloody state. Unless...

"Wait, I do have an idea."

Jaeha doesn't look impressed. "Don't bother, Suhyeon."

This bastard.

"No, seriously! I'm good at deceiving. If we just lead him to a false sense of security and assume we are aiming for a suplex, we can trap him unmoving and strike him without any chances of dodging. We can definitely pull it off!"

He stared at me for a moment while I look determined to do the same plan but with minimal damage. "Can't believe you're suggesting something like that in a desperate manner."

"Desperate times call for desperate measures." I shrugged at him. "Don't feel bad for a spy who betrayed you."

"Then what's the plan?"

Looking at the guy I saved, I placed a hand on his shoulder. This caused him to flinch in surprise.

"Changung." Calling out to Eastern Gangbuk's second best fighter, I looked at him seriously.