Chapter 5: Pain and Love, together!

We arrived in the borderline, Aiko's hand in mine.

I took a deep breath. This is it...the unbearable pain for her.

I yanked my hand away from her.

"Tobirama-kun? Is something wrong?" She asked.

"You're nothing but an annoying Uchiha who are just like the others." I said calmly.

She began to cry. "B-But Tobirama-kun-"

I cut her off. "Don't call me Tobirama-kun! All of you are consumed with intense hatred!"

"N-Not all of us are like that! W-Why are you being such a big jerk...?!" She sobbed.

"I don't like you not one bit! Not even just as a friend! Caring for an Uchiha is worthless!" I yelled.

She sobbed uncontrollably. I wanted to comfort her, but it was already too late for that.

"I hate the Uchiha. They are neither friends nor allies of the Senju. Nothing more, nothing less." I said.

She yanked the locket off her neck. "So that's what you think of me...then you're worthless too."

She threw the locket at me and it hit my head. She stood up and ran away.

I reached out my hand, but I pulled it back. I didn't only hurt Aiko, but I also hurt myself.

It began to rain heavily. I sat down on the ground, and tears slid down my face.

Why did I choose to follow my gut...? Tch. As I expected, this would not turn out well.

I heard someone passing by. It was Hashirama Nii-san.

"Tobirama! What in the world are you doing there?" He said and laughed.

I just stared at the ground. "Go away. I don't want to talk."

He frowned. "Toby...are you okay? Did you hurt your good foot too?"

"I said, go away and leave me alone." I said.

He just sighed and walked away.

In my heart, I felt lonely and hurt. I bet she'll never forgive me after all that I said.

Did I...Really love her? Is it possible that me, Tobirama Senju who hates the Uchiha, care about one?

The rain felt really cold, but I didn't care one bit.

I was too hurt to feel anything else.

I've got no one to talk to either, because I wanted to be alone with my own thoughts.

My phone began to ring. I felt a little hopeful, but I frowned. It was just Hashirama Nii-san.

I declined the call, and looked up.

The sky was dark gray, and lots of raindrops were falling. Lightning also flashed.

I leaned my head at the Uchiha territory fence.

Little Uchiha children who were playing out in the rain pointed at me.

Their parents stared at me for a second, then they took the little children inside.

To be honest, I missed Aiko. She didn't care if I was a Senju, and it was fun being with her.

I shook the feeling off. I pulled out the locket that I gave her, and began to cry softly.

My phone began to ring again, but I declined it.

I just closed my eyes, and wrapped myself in my own pain and love for...her.