Sixth Game

Hahaha, guess who's back? I'm an excellent liar, so yeah, I'll host more games. That wasn't my last one.

Why? Because I am bored! And I'm sure y'all non-Americanos who aren't sleeping at this time of the day are also bored.

This is 'Would You Rather'!! Make up the most absurd questions known to mankind. Be as weird as you wanna be. Just don't use triggering stuff, please.

So, here goes y'all's 'Would You Rather's >>>
(Other people will answer it if they wanna)

I'll give some myself, because why not?
Here goes nothing:

Would you rather have the ability to see 10 years into the future for 30 minutes or see 100 years into the past for 30 minutes?

Would you rather have everyone read your mind or your internet history?

Would you rather never age or never have to worry about money?

Would you rather kiss a random stranger on the streets or kiss your cousin?

Would you rather share your Wattpad password with all your followers or your parents (they can see the books you read)?

Would you rather date a fictional character of your choice in this world or be reincarnated into your favourite book?

Would you rather go on a date with Umbridge or Octavian?

~Astha, Handcuffs_and_Iguana