chapter 5 Best friend's sister is surely going to be my sister-in-law

The next morning when Eliza woke up, she was still shocked and happy at the same time seeing her room. She accepted that somehow she came back in time. How? She didn't know, and she didn't even care. As long as she was free from that hellish life, she was happy. She knew it wasn't anyone's fault in her previous life. It was just her stupidity that made her suffer. It wasn't even the fault of the one she liked and for whom she forgot her family and dreams. In his case, it was a misunderstanding. But Eliza knew for her case, it was just her stupidity.
Eliza got up and hurried to wash up and went downstairs. Hazel and the other family members were already downstairs. In the dining room, when everyone saw Eliza, they smiled. Mrs. Wilson got up and hugged Eliza, which made Eliza shocked for a while. She became stiff and looked at her mother. Mrs. Wilson kissed her on the cheek, told her to come and have her breakfast, and sat down. Eliza sat absentmindedly, lost in thought for a while.
She remembered that because of her rich fiancé in her last life, she had to stay away from her family. She knew that her fiancé didn't like her much, so she never came to visit her family. She believed that when everything got normal, she would come with her fiancé and apologize to her family. She had no idea about her fiancé having a misunderstanding about her. So, she didn't visit her family for a long time. And when she came, it was already too late. Her lovely mother had forgotten about her. Once, she visited her in a mental hospital.When she said, "Mama, I am your daughter," Mrs. Wilson smiled sweetly and called her Hazel for a long time. Even though Eliza said she was Eliza, Mrs. Wilson kept calling her Hazel. That felt like she was totally removed from their lives. A tear dropped down from Eliza's eye.

Hazel saw that and got worried. She touched Eliza's shoulder and said, "What happened, Lize? Are you crying?"

Eliza shook her head and said nothing. "Just something went into my eyes," she said with a smile.
After breakfast, their father went to work, and Adam stayed home because he was preparing for exams. Hazel and Eliza packed their things. They asked their neighbors for their van, and Adam was responsible for taking them to the competition. Hazel still hesitated because she still believed Regina. She didn't even want to think that Regina might have lied. Hazel was soft-hearted but not stupid. She knew that if Regina had lied, then things would change between them. Regina's lie would destroy everything: their friendship, their trust, everything.
When they got ready, Eliza went outside because there was still time for the competition. Eliza still wished that Hazel would think Regina wasn't lying, otherwise, she would panic.
Eliza left her house and went to her neighbors, who had a very big house that was well-furnished. This is where Eliza's childhood best friend, Alice, lived. Actually, Alice was the only real friend Eliza had. Others were all fake. But in the last life, Eliza didn't even have Alice in her life because Alice's life was already destroyed. But not anymore, Eliza wasn't going to let that happen again.
When she rang the doorbell, Alice came out with a piece of toast in her mouth. When she saw Eliza, she hugged her, took the toast out of her mouth, and said, "Wow! We are lucky that Ms. Eliza visits us. I thought you got full marks and were going to the best law university. You're going to forget me!"

When Eliza heard that, she narrowed her eyes. Alice was always a drama queen. With her acting, she saved them many times in school. Actually, Alice was a brilliant student herself, preparing for her medical exams.
They both went inside, and Eliza greeted Alice's parents. Alice had already finished eating breakfast. Alice's older sister, Mary, wasn't there. She went out of the country for her studies. Alice's family was kind of wealthy. Their ancestors weren't rich, but Alice's father worked very hard to get to the position he was now in. In the last life, they got mixed up with rich people, but they were newly rich. Their family originally belonged to farmers. So, other rich people didn't give them much respect.Especially when Alice got married, her husband was a beast. He had no money but had the tag of "rich from generation" attached to his name. Alice kept quiet about his behavior because of her parents, but in the end, that man took all their wealth and made them return to the countryside, not in good shape. The last life was truly tragic for all of them.
Alice and Eliza went to Alice's room. Eliza then explained why she came. Since they needed two models for the competition, Alice, with her nice figure, would be perfect for the second role, while Hazel would be the other (even though Hazel wasn't too keen on modeling). Alice agreed to participate, but on one condition: they had to treat her to a nice meal afterward. With everything settled, Alice got ready, and they both headed back to Eliza's place.
There was another task for Eliza to complete, one she just realized then. It was to prevent Adam from meeting the bad woman he dated in the last life and make him wait for Mary, Alice's elder sister. Mary had secretly liked Adam since childhood, but unfortunately, when she returned from abroad, she found him already in a relationship. So, she didn't say anything. However, when Adam lost his leg and his partner left him, Mary came to the hospital, crying a lot. But due to her own situation at the time, they never met. Eliza knew what she had to do.