But then her vision started becoming blurry and within 2 minutes she passed out and fell unconsciously.

Time skipped.

Jungkook came back with Jimin and Taehyung. They were heading towards Y/n's room.

Jungkook : Where are the others guys.?

Taehyung : They are at school.!

Jimin : They will come soon.

Jungkook : Hm.!

Then Jungkook opened the door and they saw y/n fell on the bed.

They quickly moved towards her and then Jimin laid her down nicely on the bed.

Jungkook : Maybe she fainted again.

Taehyung : Did she eat something.?

Jungkook : No.. not yet.! I thought we'd all have breakfast together but.!

Taehyung : It's okay.. let's prepare breakfast until she wake up.

Jungkook nodded and they both left.

Then Jimin noticed that y/n slowly opened her eyes and blinked multiple times.

She got shocked when she saw Jimin. She quickly sit up and moved back.

Jimin : Y/n.. Are you okay.?

Y/n : Who are you.?

Jimin : I'm Jimin y/n-

He was about to hold her hand but she moved back.

Y/n : Is somebody here.!! Please help me.!!!

She started shouting.

Jimin : Y/n what are you doing.?

Y/n : Stay away.!!

She stood up and then she started moving back from Jimin. He also stood up and started moving towards her.

Y/n : I said don't come near me stay away.!!

Then she heard somebody opened the door.

Taehyung : What happened.?

Jungkook and Taehyung both entered in room all worried.

Jungkook : Jimin what happened..? Are you okay.?

Jimin : It's alright Jungkook it's just.

Y/n looked at Taehyung and then she looked at Jungkook.

Y/n : You.?

She said looking at Jungkook.

Y/n : Who are they.? Why did you left me with him.?

Jimin : Y/n atleast listen Please.

Y/n : Oh.. now I understand. They both are your partners, aren't they.?

She asked Jungkook.

Jungkook : What are you saying.?

Y/n : Don't act like you don't know anything. First you kidnapped me and now you left me with a man when I was unconscious. Do you want to take advantage of me.?

Jungkook : Y/n shut up. What the hell are you saying.?

Y/n : You shut up.! What else I can expect from a kidnapper like you.. huh.? I'm telling you for the first and last time.. dont even try to touch me Orelse I'll kill you.! I know the people like you very well who use women for their pleasure but listen.! I'm not from those helpless girls who easily give up and beg for their life. I will cut you all into pieces if you even try to breath close to me.!