Chapter 2: "I wish you were dead!"

Rochelle POV

I've been at Quan's house for about a week. I haven't been to school since the fight with me and Donavan. Stacey and Raheem both have been calling me non stop. I would've answered but I knew they would have tried to come see me. I couldn't let them see me like this, I was to embarrassed.

I finally had the balls to go home. Quan told me if I ever needed to come back and stay with him whenever I wanted and needed to. When we pulled up at my apartment, I didn't even unbuckle my seatbelt for at least 10 min. I just sat in a daze starring out the window, thinking about what I was going to face when I stepped foot into my house.

"You want me to walk in with you baby?"

"No I'm aight, but thanks tho"

"Call me as soon as you get situated in"

"Alright , thanks again Quan , idk how I can repay you"

"You can start by letting me take you on a date, and I won't take no for an answer" he smiled

"It's a date then" I replied

He gently kissed me on my forehead. I opened the car door and walked nervously to my house. As I opened the door I noticed the living was a mess. Blood was on the carpet. The tv was smashed. The couch cushions were everywhere and the couch was flipped over.

"Well look what the cat drug in.... A nasty black slut" my mom said

"Excuse. Me?"

"You heard exactly what I said"

"Look ma I came back home to see if you were okay"

"Okay? Do I look like I'm O fuckin Kay ?!" She yelled

"Ugh! I hate this house!.......and I hate your crack headed ass!" I was shock at what I just said. I've never disrespected my mom like that

"And do you honestly think I want you here?"

I looked down in disappointment.

"Your a dumb bitch just like your father. He took my life away by getting me pregnant and then hooked on crack. My life was perfect without him. I'm glad the bastard died. I hope he's rotting in hell as we speak."

"Dead? You told me he ran off!" I began to cry. Because all my life I hated him for leaving. But he was dead the entire time?

"Yea he's dead, he died from an overdose when you were 6 months haha! And you know what........I wish you were dead to!!!, now I have no one to be with because your an stupid idiot who got my boyfriend beat up almost to death.....and made your father kill himself....you worthless piece of crap"

I couldn't believe my ears. As of now, I actually wish I were dead. All I could do was run to my room and cry. But before I could make it there, my mom grabbed me by my arm.

"Where do you think your goin? Clean my damn house back up now!" Then she smacked me right in the face.

I fell to the ground and crawled my way back to the living room and began cleaning.

When I flipped the couch back over I heard something fall out if it. I reached my hand under the couch to grab for it. It was cold and heavy. I couldn't tell what it was. I finally got if from under the couch.

It was a gun. My emotions were going crazy right now. My mom doesn't love me. My dad is dead. I have no one by my side. So why should I still be living?

I held the gun in my hands. Holding it to the side if my head................

{well you guys this one was shorter than normal but since its the beginning of the new chapter I thought I should right something to grasp your attention. VOTE and COMMENT please. Oh! And I need a new picture for the book cover does anyone have any good ideas and could make it for me. The one with the best picture created will have a dedication in my next chapter:) inbox me for more info. And finally .....what do you guys think will happen next?}