_Engraved_

Stupid stupid stupid

Of course she forgot about the commissions!!
Out of all days,this had to be the one
dreads the most.

Of course the first day of school had to begin like this, with her mind playing the worst tricks while she sleeps, with her father being soaked in her water, and her *blue* eyes just being there, a reminder of who she is and what she must do.

And now the forgotten commissions! Could this day could be worse

Ping

Please don't let this be bad news.

She checks her phone. Thinking it must be one of the clients asking where the fuck she is.god, she has to text the ones that come early to- wait. she shares clases with their friends,she could give them the accessories  so they can get them regardless  maybe she can ask to meet them between classes-

Argo <3

Oh btw u told me to remind u of smth a week ago.

I forgot what it was.

But yeah,good luck

me :3
>?????
.
>I DON'T REMEMBER THAT WHAT.
P>THE HELL HOW CAN I NOT REMEMBER THIS

> are u sure u don't remember anything else Abt it it.

> I might be fucked if I forgot

Womp womp
Mb
Uhhhh

U were going to see someone????

You  looked happy when u told me so.
Idk.

>I'm happy seeing EVERYONE tf ,Im a ray of sunshine.

I mean sure but you looked like  genuine happy, like when you're w me  yk :)

Cause I'm awesome

>See you almost got me now direct that shit to your crush NOW
>coward.

>:[
I'm not saving you a seat in lunch.

> :(((

-
Ashley closes her phone, confused about argus’ reminder.

First of all, she never mets up with anyone on the first days of school, it's like a code she has forced herself to follow, it feels easier to have those first days with no one following you around in the morning,no one else to act to,it's nice. She needs those days.

She normally dates any  sort of friend meetings on her calendar,and the other person normally writes her back the day it happens.is it in the evening,then?She checks her social media, All her dms and  different accounts and latest conversations. Nothing, she tries to remember any dates listed in the physical calendar on her home,she can remember.shit, I put mine away because of Vero!

She panics of a little, wondering about who it is she  meant to be meeting today, she cant just not go to, whoever it is.if it's a friend, she will feel guilty, they will ask her why she wasn't there and she will make and excuse that it's hopefully credible; if it isn't, all of her friends will suspect somethings going on with her,she can't let them know anything is going on.

Which they will suspect and make some sort of plan to know what's going on, and they will, of course, be successful on their plan.they will out  her to the whole school for her lies  and her career will be over, she will have people gossipping behind her back and bully her for it. They will make sure she remembers everyday how she lied to them, how much of a hypocrite she is, how she is nothing without anyone to cling onto,because at the end of the day she is nothing, no one .