𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙼𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝚂𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚢

Japanese Vocab: Yuka-don - A position in which a person pushes down another person on the floor, trapping them with their arms and legs. (Basically kabe-don but on the floor)

Also warning: some of the happenings for the story might be changed for plot.

After stomping your foot on the ground and cursing the potato-looking trashy creature, you suck it up and head into the treehouse. There awaits the end of your mental sanity but you don't have any other option.

Moving step by step to each step of the ladder, you could feel your heart racing and your face sweating. It's just sleeping, you try to tell yourself. It's just...sleeping. Sleeping.

Finally climbing into the treehouse room, you could see Senku lying on his side, facing the opposite of the entrance.

You sighed, moved towards the open spot, and slept with the blanket he provided.

The sounds of bugs echoed through the forest, as you lay down and groaned. Turning over, you see Senku's small but surprisingly built back.

Why did he get involved in this? Let alone the whole world...

Not being able to sleep, you stood up again and looked up at the sky from the house's entrance. You stared at the night sky, filled with gorgeous and incandescent stars, taking a deep breath in. There was probably no point in being too flustered anymore. It wasn't like this situation was going to change anytime soon. Or at least that wicked (f/n) wasn't.

From this point on you planned to just stay cool, not act too overdramatic, and not get dokidoki'd with Senku to get revenge on that fairy.

Or so you thought.

-

It all started on that night. Judging by the temperature, around 12 or 1. You were just sleeping peacefully, then suddenly, you get woken up by a weird cold and slithery texture.

There was something wrong. Really wrong.

Slowly opening up your eyes, you see a SNAKE wrapped up around your left leg, grasping for it's dear life.

".........AHHHHHHHHHHH!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?"

You swear that was one of the biggest screams that ever came out of your throat. The last time you ever screamed that loud was when you got a double SSR in a gacha game.

Jumping on the woodent floor of the treehouse, you stumble, and accidentally step on Senku's toes, waking him up in the process.

Surpised by your sudden scream of terror and the pain of his toes, Senku jolts up, "OW!? WHAT IS IT!?" Waking up, he definitely did not expect to see a big snake cured up on his roommate's leg.

"Anyways calm down...! It's just a striped snake. Don't worry it doesn't have any poison, so stay still okay...?! I'm going to try de tangle it from your leg."

"C-c-c-c-calm down?!??" Did he just tell you calm down? You were shuddering like crazy. There was no way you were going to keep your posture.

"Just do it." Walking back to get a tree stuck from the house floor, he tries to shake the snake off.

Just then, the striped beast let's go of your left lag, and launches towards Senku, flinching in the process.

"Whoa!!"

The startled young genius lunged, losing his posture. Wobbling on one feet, he barely dodges the snake—it escaping outside and down to the forest—and falls over towards your way.

"Ahhhh?!" Unable to keep his balance, Senku uses your shoulders as cover and pushes you down with him. And as soon as you know it, both of you were in the most fanservicy position a show could offer.