𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍

The next day, June 3rd 2019

Brrrr, the bell rang, signaling that it was lunch time in your school. Excited students immediately stood up from their seats, rushing to the cafeteria to get their lunch.

You, on the other hand, didn't move at all. Instead of eating school lunch at the cafeteria, you would always stay in your classroom seat, just chewing on a piece of bread while your other hand played games. You couldn't help it; games were much more important to you than your physical health.

"You're going to stay in the class again?" Your friend came up to you with a judging look, crossing her arms and sighing. "I know you don't like the cafeteria, but you need to change it up sometimes, you know."

"Oh, don't give me that look. I'm eating perfectly good lunch! What could be the problem?" you say sarcastically as you rolled your eyes and get another bite off your bread.

She was always worried about your health. One time she tried to drag you to the cafeteria, but of course you being the stubborn little gremlin you are, you didn't dare to move.

"Fine, fine. I gave up on you a long time ago.I'm going to head to the cafe. Enjoy your crusty bread."

"Wha-how dare you? It is not crusty!"

After seeing her leave, you turn your head to your iPhone screen, noticing all your characters are dead. Sighing, you looked around the class, noticing strange behavior coming from one of your fellow classmates. It was Ooki Taiju, the infinite stamina boy.

He was mumbling, sweating, and wearing quite the expression. Everyone left in the class was intimidated by his atmosphere, slowly leaving the classroom. You couldn't blame them for doing that. He always spoke loudly and wore a bright smile.

"Just 15 more minutes, just 15 more minutes, just 15 more minutes, ju." He was acting like an NPC, repeating the same lines over and over again.

Curious, you decided to talk to the nervous young man, walking up to him and moving your head in front of his face. "You good there my friend," you say, "You seem a little nervous. Is there anything I can do to help?"

"AHHSIDBJBDJ!?!?!?"   Taiju jumped out of his seat, surprised at the sudden voice.

"...u okay?"

"OH, IT WAS YOU (Y/N)! I'm good, thank you. I WAS ACTUALLY WORRIED FOR MY CONFESSION TO YUZURIHA, SO THANK YOU FOR ASKING!!!"

You swear you have never met such an honest person as Taiju. Publicly announcing your confession and crush is something you will probably never do in your life. He acts and feels like a real-life anime character.

Ignoring the ear pain his enormous voice gave you, you listened to him talk about his troubles. Apparently today was the day he was going to confess to his longtime crush, Ogawa Yuzuriha, and the confession was scheduled to be around 12:30.

Just from his expressions and his voice, you could tell how much he loved Yuzuriha. (Although you didn't plan to listen to his 10-minute life story.)

"Hmm. From the context I got from your life story, I'm pretty sure there is no need to be nervous for that confession."

"Eh? How can you tell?" Taiju tilted his head, curious about how and why you said not to be nervous.

"Well, that's because... oh, you might want to head out; it's almost 12:30."

You stopped speaking, realizing this should be said by Yuzuriha and not you. Looking at the clock, you warned Taiju about the time.

"OH YOUR RIGHT! I need to go! I also need to tell Senku! THANKS A LOT FOR THE HELP! SEE YOU AFTER LUNCH!"

Taiju quickly left the class, quickly walking to the science room, leaving all your classmates astounded.

Smiling, you again revived your characters and continued playing the game until lunch was over. But unfortunately, the next period never came.

1̷̡̅͑̀͒̓̓͑̇̚͝2̷̡̛̤͙̦́̈̎͋̕͝:̷̟̻̐͐̊̽͠3̴̖̀͆̈́̿̋̊͌̚͠0̵̹͕̠̯͇͕̹́́͊̈́͗̾̅̔̐̚

Suddenly, a ray of green light invaded your eye from your iPhone. Screams of terror can be heard from across the classroom, some panicking, some fascinated, and some taking videos.

You looked out the window, noticing the green light was coming closer and becoming more bright. And the next thing you knew, you couldn't move.

"̶̡̠̼̥̝̩̏̒̾̌̕̚Welcome ̸̨͉͈͓̫̈́̇͛̑̐̉̚͘to ̴͎̯̽̏̈͑the ̷̧̢͙̭̤̖̖̥̂̀̓͒̇̀͜͠new ̴̳̘̯͇̜̌̐rld."