- I am sorry. Are you trying yo find a job? Liv asked. Sorry I was eavesdropping.

 - It's ok. Yes.

 - There is an opening to my clinic. I need an assistant. Secretary, actually.

 - I am sorry I need to laugh at this. Arthur Pendragon as a secretary! This is so funny.

Joel was laughing with tears falling from his eyes.

 - Come on. You will be working with me and Enzo can help you. I mean I saw that you two get along pretty well. She said smiling.

 -Ok. When do you need me there? I asked

- Go dress up. Casual it is fine.

-See you in a bit.

Perfect. Great. Amazing. Not.

 -Arthur? On a serious note now. Do you think you can do this? Joel asked

- It's fine. I can do this. I will be like Felicity Smoak.

- What? Are you watching Arrow re-runs again? Where did you find that old show.

- On the internet, duh! I said and we both laughed

- Arthur, I didn't mean the job part. I am sure that you will be amazing at it. You are amazing at everything, I was talking about-

- I will be fine. If she is happy, then I am happy. I got to go, see ya'. I said and rushed to my room.

This past couple of months have been hard for me. I say this because I must admit it to myself. I must admit that I still have feelings for Olivia. I must, or I will loose my mind. I still love her. Trying not to love her, only make me love her more. When she disappeared I was so worried about her. No. I need to stop. She is with Enzo now. They bonded so much since that day. She is happy. Then I am happy.

 - Olivia. Do you think that I can do this? I asked her.

- Of course. Look, I am already running late, so I am going to let you here with Enzo and he'll explain everything. She said and the kissed us both goodbye.

- Ok, mate. This is the clinic and this is your desk. The front desk. I'll show you around and tell you what will you have to do... So I will stay at the front desk and wait for some patients to come in. Once they are there, I will ask what's the problem and then triage them based on the symptoms. Enzo even gave me a list to memorize, so I can manage easily. Priority goes to accidents and intoxications. I have to answer the phone and give indications, numbers.  It's a lot of work and I will have so much to learn but I will be fine. Oh, and I get to wear scrubs. Yay. Enzo said that he will help me with my first case.

- Hello. My name is Beth Crow and I have this cat at home and she coughs a lot.

-Hello. My name is Dr. Enzo Stevenson and this is Arthur Pendragon. Do you have the cat with you?

-Yes. It's in my car. I am going to bring her.

 - Ok, Arthur. You can come with me to see how we treat her, and if someone else comes in, there is this buzzer that they will use. Remember what I do, you'll have to enter the data in the computer after. Ok?

- Let's do this.

The lady brought the cat in and Enzo began to ask the questions to see what we are dealing with. He first asked the age and gender of the cat. Then he asked if she gave something to the cat, what and when as well when the coughing started. Beth said that she gave the cat Tylenol, 1 and half tablets and that the coughing started almost two weeks ago. He made a terrified face and then he calmly began to explain to Miss Beth that cats aren't allowed to Tylenol because it's toxic for them and they can even die. Then she began to cry but Enzo quickly assured that the cat will be ok.