26 | brighton and hove albion

"Willo! I'm crashing here tonight, Gary's mad at me again." Olivier announced as he clicked open the door to his only family member's home. Willo should be back from break now and he was.

"What did you do to that poor man?" Willo shouted from upstairs as his footsteps filled the house with noise.

"First of all, it's not my fault I'm two hundred centimeters... it's maman and papa's." Olivier defended himself as he wobbled his way inside. His backpack was lazily slung over one shoulder when Willo spotted him from the stairs.

"Wow, just wow." The older brother said when he noticed the brace again and he shook his head. But nevertheless, he gently led his brother to the guest room and helped him settle.

"I guess you have had dinner already?" Willo asked and Olivier nodded.

"Yeah, brought some on the plane." Olivier said.

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot- how was Australia?" Willo asked and Olivier shrugged.

"Pretty nice. Carlos won which was cool. Declan's friends hated each other until they didn't. Typical holiday I'd say." Olivier shrugged and began packing some of his clothes back away.

"How was break? I heard Dider slandered you." Willo scoffed at his brother's comment and he sat on the corner of the guest bed.

"Yeah, he said that behind my back. Cole is pissed about it. But he'd be even more pissed if he didn't play me." Cole was Willo's manager. He was pretty good at his job considering Willo was a hard client.

"Speaking of which. We lost the game where I had no game time, but won the one in which I played the full ninety? He didn't say anything about it either! He gets on my nerves sometimes." Willo finished his rant and heard Olivier let out a chuckle.

"What?" He asked, thinking Olivier was about to banter with him.

"Nothing, I'm just glad to have this back."

"Come on you gooners!" Olivier shouted as Aaron patted his back. They were now in the final few minutes of the match and it was severely disappointing.

"Is this how it's always like from here? I can't do this!" Olivier complained and Aaron patted his shoulder. He had B and Aaron on either shoulder. B couldn't be speaking though, as he was actually out there doing something.

"Why couldn't they just put me on!" Olivier whined once more.

"Shut your mouth. Stop complaining or you're gonna be out much longer." Aaron told him. It was pretty true no matter how much Olivier didn't want it to be. The only reason that Olivier was even partially back now was that he was perseverant. But he wasn't like that now.

"Ugh I just can't help it. You're a keeper, it's different." Olivier claimed and it kind of annoyed Aaron.

"And how exactly is it different?" Aaron folded his arms and B was trying not to laugh at them bickering like an old couple.

"Because David did nothing wrong! He didn't let anything in, and so you couldn't have done much better. But look at this shit and tell me I couldn't do better!" Olivier yelled as they lost it again in the attacking third.

"Yeah, so you might want to shut up before anyone else hears you. Martin will kill you." B told him and Aaron nodded.

When Cabel and Skye heard that Olivier wasn't playing this game, they decided not to show. But they needed him at the stadium tomorrow to talk about his woes. He was very much not looking forward to that.

"Back in the lockers, now." Mikel turned and ordered the full bench instantly after the whistle was blown. None of them were brave enough to disobey either so they marched in before anyone else as Mikel relayed the message to everyone on the pitch.