Darkrei: DxD/MHA

Zacznij od początku

Akeno: huh? I'm okay. Rias. (Could that be...)

Rias: okay

Rias: okay... let's head back.

Darkrai would then appear inside a house. And would notice someone.

???: ugh...

He would then pass out from the exhaustion.

??: DARKRAI!

She would rush over and treat his wounds.

??: damn it! What did you do to get this badly injured!?

After a bit she would have managed to treat his injuries. She would have managed to get him to a bed. She would then realize something.

???: SHIT! ERI!!

She would leave the house to go get her. But with darkrai he would be having a nightmare of his time being experimented on.

He would moving around in his sleep until he felt a warm sensation. The nightmare would change to open field where he would see a two girls standing and waving at him.

He would then walk up to feel two different body weights on him. He would look down to see two girls on him.

???: ow... what- *remembers* that's what happene...

??: mind explaining it to me...

???:... hey Melissa...

Melissa: don't hey Melissa me zuzu! You know how worried me and eri were!?

Izuku: I know-

Melissa: no you don't-... *takes a deep breath* I'm not going to Argue with you while eri is asleep... so for now... let's just... talk... peacefully... okay..?

Izuku: what is there to talk about... I got attacked by heroes and fallen angels...

Melissa:  then why didn't you-

Izuku: I didn't want you to get hurt... your support to be the light that gives people good dreams... while I'm the darkness... the one that feast on there nightmare... a mons-