trip to section 27 part one

Dendra and her group arrive at section 27 for a tour that's surprised onigiri, Kira, and nemona to see section 27 while being underneath the whole kalos region first time.

Kira: "wow section 27 is colossal underneath the whole kalos region."

Onigiri: "you said it kira. (Thought) i tell explorers from HQ after this, they will be shock when I told them about it."

"Yo."

They shocked to saw another anne approach the group who becomes very jack and height is 5'7 approach the group and stop, "you must be visitors from pokemon alternate world number eight what captain Yvonne told me about this morning, right." Dendra replied got smug grin on her face became impressed about anne very jacked, "you know it dudette. So what 1st tour for today."

anne: "pokemon storage room at right side of lobby."

Dendra: "radical."

She lean them toward pokemon storage room with anne still shocked to see her other self from pokemon universe seven and they arrived pokemon storage to pass by two staffs at register desk from right side to many shelves with different type of pokeballs with anne begins to explain, "this is pokemon storage room, that we can store pokeballs on the shelves by our fellow catchers captured every wild terastal & rampage phenomen pokemon in other universe with their pokemon and our friends helped."

Nemona: "pretty impassive anne. For new wild tera pokemon catchers/spotters or busters come by to pick out their new partner."

Anne: "yup, we building dual card storage room in few doors down in right corridor in three weeks because we're up against real life duel monsters from spirit world in yugioh original universe for first time."

Anne: "really?"

Anne: "yup, keep a eyes on them from your alternate world soon as possible when they show up in card mode who got affected terastal energy from their spirit world."

Dendra: "you got it dudette."

"Hola."

They turned around to see three masks wrestlers led by lobo fuerte who along with turbine, and maria valentine known as los Luchadores from their original universe.

They enter storage room with them and turbine said to the group, "greetings I am lobo fuerte the leader of los Luchadores and this is my sidekicks, turbine & maria valentine

They enter storage room with them and turbine said to the group, "greetings I am lobo fuerte the leader of los Luchadores and this is my sidekicks, turbine & maria valentine. We want to join section 27 to help out our new amigos battle against dos phenomenon pokemon from every universes." Anne replied, "awesome, welcome aboard dudes and dudette to section 27, oh we're facing against duel monsters from spirit world from yugioh original universe as well."

Turbine: "awesome."

Kira: "what's our next tour, Anne."

Anne: "section 27 garage. You three might join them on the tour."

Lobo: "of course."

Back at pokemon alternate world number eight

Liko and her friends arrived at cortondo city while transport by section 41 transporter parked at cortondo helipad from right side of city for liko facing against cortondo city gym leader katy first time.

[End part one of this chapter for today]