𝙊𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙢𝙮 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠! (𝙈𝙮 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙩𝙤𝙤)

The scene we all know of Derek pinning Stiles to the door but with some spice ;)

***

Stiles was so lucky his dad was already used to his weird behaviour. Breathing a sigh of relief, Stiles reenters his bedroom. But immediately someone pins him into his door, a noise of surprise escapes his throat.

Derek's hand holds the front of Stiles shirt while the other points at Stiles.
"You say one word..." Derek threatens, bringing his face closer to the teen, invading Stiles' personal space. Stiles almost stares at the werewolf's lips. 

"What? You mean like, hey dad, Derek Hale's in my room. Bring your gun?" Stiles quips back. After a moment Derek lowers the hand pointing at Stiles, stealing a glance at Stiles' lips. "Yeah, that's right. If I'm harbouring your fugitive ass, it's my house, my rules, buddy." Stiles states knocking the back of his hand against Derek's shoulder. 

Derek debates this in his head, nodding. But he doesn't move to exit Stiles' personal space, instead his grip seems to tighten on the front of Stiles' shirt. 

Both Derek and Stiles glance at each others lips. The silence stretches as their eyes flicker up and back down again. 

The distance between their faces grow smaller as they both simultaneously lean in. Stiles' breath hitches as Derek's lips brush lightly against his. But it's tentative. It's not enough. 

Pulling Derek closer, their lips meet sweetly. Yet sweet things can rot your teeth. But Stiles couldn't give a damn. Couldn't give a damn that Derek was older, that Derek was a werewolf fugitive, that his dad was absolutely loose it if he found out. For the once in Stiles' life, his mind wasn't racing with thoughts. His mind was consumed with Derek. Only Derek. 

Derek's hand continued to fist around Stiles' shirt as they kissed. Not wanting to touch Stiles further, scared that he'd loose control and hurt the honey eyed boy. Stiles not restricted by that, brought his hand up to Derek's neck. The werewolf growled lightly under his breath, a sense of possessiveness washing over him. 

Eventually Derek pulls away, his eyes glowing blue. "We can't." He whispers into Stiles' lips. 

Stiles' hand stays on Derek's neck. "Why?" 

Derek closes his eyes briefly, his eyes returning back to their natural hazel colour. "I can't." Derek tries again, stepping away. He needs to protect Stiles from his tragic life even if it hurts Stiles in the process. 

Confusion and hurt flashes across Stiles' face as his hand falls away from Derek's neck. It makes Derek want to take it back or to explain why but Derek schools his expression back into neutral.

"This isn't right, Stiles. I'm twenty-four... you're still a teenager." Derek explains, using their age as an excuse but really it's because he's scared. Scared to get attached again. He doesn't want a repeat of Paige... or even Kate. He knows he can trust Stiles, but in Derek's mind this never ends well. Derek listens to the deceleration of Stiles heart, regret echoing in his bones. He wants to reach out touch Stiles. But it's wrong. It never ends well. 

A frown settles on Stiles face, but he doesn't try to argue. His mind now spilling with the amount of thoughts running through his brain and a dull sort of pain in his heart. Stiles tries to focus and eventually distracts himself with the dangers of the Alpha and how Allison got a text from 'Scott', that lured them into the school that night.

"Right..." Stiles voice cracks embarrassingly as he returns to his desk. In his mind forms a plan, some one who knows how to trace the number. As long as it keeps his mind off what just happened. 

 ***

EEEEK Finally wrote an actual scene where something actually fricken happens. I was planning to make it fluff but ah well I'm a sucker for angst ig. 

Hope you enjoyed!
Crispz