AFTER PASSING a fire navy blockade, Yuen's blood pressure was back to normal. Her heart rate calmed down and she stopped breathing so intensely. "Are you alright, Yuen?" Katara asked her. Yuen jumped off Appa, slightly shocked. "Yeah. Besides the fact that we were almost killed by Fire Nation, I think I'm fine." Yuen replied. Katara gave her a hug.

"You did it, buddy." Aang hugged Appa. "Yeah, nice flying, Appa." Yuen pet the bison. He rolled on his back. "Awe, you must be tired." Katara rubbed his stomach. "No," Sokka stretched. "I'm good. Refreshed and ready to fight some firebenders."

"I was talking to Appa." Katara replied with sass. Sokka paused. "Well, I-I was talking to Momo." He pointed to. Yuen just rolled her eyes.

 Yuen just rolled her eyes

"I DON'T SEE ANY GUARDS." Sokka said. "The Fire Nation must have abandoned the Temple when Avatar Roku died." Katara said.

"I doubt it. Aren't they supposed to worship Roku?" Yuen whispered. "It's almost sundown. We'd better hurry." They all rushed to the entrance. Suddenly, the air became a lot more dense and hotter. "Wait," Sokka stopped them. "I think I heard something."

They turned around to see... "We are the fire sages, guardians of the Temple of the Avatar." The old man said. Aang grinned and pulled Yuen with him as he said: "Great! We are the Avatars." He said. Yuen had an off feeling about the men.

"We know." And they began attacking them. Aang created a wind to stop the fire. "I'll hold them off! Run!" Aang shouted.

As they ran, Aang just... appeared out of nowhere. "Follow me!" He yelled. "Do you even know where you're going?" Yuen asked. "Nope!" She sighed and was met with the body of Aang, who was trying to run. He apologised for bumping into her.

"Wrong way!" He started running again, a fire sage standing there. "Come back!" He pleaded. Yuen almost did but was forced to continue their little run And they were met with a dead end. "I don't want to fight you. I am a friend." The fire sage yold them. "Firebenders aren't our friends."

"That's discrimination, but... whatever." Yuen mumbled. Not all firebender could be that bad. She hoped... But the fire sage got on his knees, bowing. "I know why you're here, Avatars."

"You do? The two replied in unison. "Yes," he got back up. "You two wish to speak to Avatar Roku. I can take you to him." He said. "How?" Aang sounded suspicious of the man. With good reason. He moved a lamp and pressed on something to open a door.

"This way." He said, and Yuen began walking but was held back by Aang. "Find them." They heard. "Time is running out, guys! Come on!" She pulled away from his grasp. And they followed Yuen in.

 And they followed Yuen in