Chapter 6:

Chapter 6:

Elsie POV:

I look down at her soft, slender hands grabbing my wrist. It hurts. But I do not say anything. Her long, sharp nails are digging into my skin, why? Why does it have to be this way. If only I did not write all those things in my Journal, if only I knew.

But it is too late, I recall the day she confronted me, my journal in her hands. I recall her sinister smirk as she waved it in the air as I tried grabbing it from her, I remember wanting to claw at her face then, rip that disgusting smirk right of her face.

"I do wonder what Dayn would think...if he saw this." She smiled softly at me.

I could not find words, as I tried to speak, a loud, continuous strangled choke leaves my mouth as I felt her long, slender fingers snake around my neck.

I shudder as I think about it. Ever since. Ever since that horrid day, I have not spent time together with Rosa once. I miss her greatly; I remember us giggling and laughing together, the warm sunlight kissing our faces. The bright, green leaves dancing in the wind around us.

Now, my world is dark, waiting for a light.

Marie abruptly stops in front of me, I bump into her. "Hey, watch it." she growls, I look up at the dark, grey clouds threatening to rain on us any second, "why are we up here..." I mutter when suddenly Marie pulls me by my neck collar and drags me to the very edge.

"Tell me, where were you before I found you." she commands.

I gulp loudly, "I... was in the nurse's office." I whisper, shaking as I look down the edge. I am afraid of heights.

"So why was Rosa, with you?" she snarls, and shakes me.

I start feeling cold, wet drops on my shoulder, it gets heavier and louder.

It is silent for a while until she shakes me aggressively again.

"COME ON." she shouts in my ear, when I do not respond she smirks, "You know, Rosa and Dayn are together anyway, your love is nothing.

I raise my head, "what?" I snarl, now she is lying through her teeth, there is no way, absolutely no way, I do not believe it for a second, no, not at all...or do I?

I suddenly get shaken out of my thought when I feel her grip on my collar loosen.

"Oh...you poor, little lamb, so hopeless in love, I feel your grief, I understand Elsie, so listen, I have the most perfect solution for you!" She smiles warmly.

Her grip loosens further on my collar, as she leans in closer to my ear.

"Give up."

Yes...I should, that would be better wouldn't it...?

Her grip loosens again. One more time and I am dead.