;; 𝟎𝟎𝟏

"What the flip.." I gaped at my surroundings, the soft greenery grass tickling my legs.

A brown-haired guy who seems to wear a uniform gasped out loud. Running close to me.

"Hey you! Go inform your highness!" The brunette guy demand the other servants in which they obliged.

I stared wearily at everyone who are looking at me in suprise and shock across their faces.

Before I open my mouth to talk the brunette guy beat me to it. Holding me by my shoulders as he gently asked me what happened.

"My lady? Are you alright? What happened to you? What's your name? Were you hurt anywhere?" The brunette guys face were filled with worry and anxiety.

Now that I'm having a close look into his face. He's damn handsome and adorable!

The way his wavy brown hair were slicked on the other side. His face were filled with freckles. His warm forest-green like eyes are a sight to behold. His rosey and plump lips that looks so soft are a 10/10!

"Hot damn." I unconsciously muttered out loud. Well I'm only stating facts here.

The brunette let out an embarrassed noise. His cheeks and ears were burning red from the sly tongue of the stunning  yet mysterious woman in front of him.

He coughed awkwardly attempting to ease the growing tension between them.

"I-i apologise, my lady. You must go to the palace right now. Your highness wants your presence in the palace." The brunette-haired man informed me as I was still trying to understand what's happening.

"Why? And first what's your name?" I anxiously played with my fingers. This was all new to me. Am I dreaming right now. Considering the fact that the last thing I did was took a nap.

The man looked surprised by the sudden question for a second but soon a sweet smile grace upon his lips.

"This humble servant name is Atlas, my lady." Atlas bowed his head down. Sweat started to prickle on his nape sensing the way you stared at him so intense that he felt nervous.

"You may call me [Name]." I replied back to him. Feeling uneasy when I first heard his name.

I stared at him as my eyes narrowed. This guy is one of the characters in my game! One of the mob characters that I created. It's him! It's Atlas my beloved! Kyaaa!!

"I see.. then right now I must meet his highness right? Lead the way, Atlas." I gathered my thoughts as I played it cool.

I need to calm down. I must be dreaming! It's impossible that I am inside my own game.

But if I'm not dreaming then.. This is so sick! Out of everything that I created why my unreleased game!? And to top it of It's a yandere dating game! How can I survived this shit!? Maybe I should try what those fls in manhwa do to survive! To seduce the capture targets! There's no point in running away because it'll surely interest them.

"Please lead this lost lady where the palace is." I coughed until I feel sick enough. I decided to act as the pitiful and sickly character! This way it'll be a safe way to seduce or to not seduce the characters.

Kekekekek..! Be ready for my acting skills.

The poor oblivious Atlas looked genuinely worried and offered to carry [Name] in which brought a wicked grin across their face. Cunning fox.

▰▰▰▰▰▰

VISHA'S POV

【 Visha! They're now here. They landed into our world. 】

"What!?.. Really!? Our creator really did land into this world. I can't believe it." I held my hand close to my chest in attempt to calm my racing heart.

My saviour. She's finally here. I'll be sure to spoil her rotten. And gave her all the things she love. Especially money and foods.

"Where is she right now?" I beamed excitedly, the smile on my face was a rare sight.

【 She landed on Crown Prince Kenji Edmund's garden. 】

Upon learning this a look on horror made it's way on my face.

"This is dangerous! That psycho guy might off her head." I bit my lower lip, nervous and anxious over the fact that our creator might get killed.

【 I got this, Visha. I won't disappoint our creator. 】

I let out a sigh of relief. I know that I can count on the system. They're quite fond of [Name] too. Knowing that the system is strong they'll be able to protect her.

"Very well, I'll handle this papers first. Then after this I'll see her." A fuzzy feeling washed over me remembering the way she praised all of us. The way she looked at us with that sparkling eyes full of astonishment and a fond expression engulfing her face.

My memories of her soon hit me again: her soothing presence, her smile that could light up the whole world, and last but not least, her eyes that seemed to resemble purity and innocence. A kind and independent woman who worked hard to earn money by creating games.

I soon started doing my paperworks that seems to never end.