Lauren and I just laughed and then we looked back into each other's eyes.

Lauren began to caress my arm, she used the tips of her fingers to trigger goosebumps on my upper arms. While doing that, she passionately looked into my eyes with a sense of comfort.

"Babe, are you okay? I couldn't just disregard the fact that my girl is upset, I couldn't just go back to sleep knowing that you aren't feeling the greatest." She said rubbing my cheek with the pad of her thumb.

"I'm fine now that you're here." I said grabbing ahold of her hand that was on my face.

I heard a small squeal to the left of me and saw Becca curling up into a ball. She noticed me giving her a questionable look.

"What?" She said inhaling heavily, "I just-I just really like this song, okay?"

"Whatever you say, Becca." Lauren said laughing.

"Anyway, Danica has my back."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"She made a decoy me, like a pile of clothes under the blankets to look like I'm sleeping. I just thought I might sleep over."

My heart was pounding, my hands were sweating, my lips went dry instantly. I needed to say something, I wanted her to stay over more than anything, but I don't want Lauren in trouble.

"Yeah, of course you can sleepover, babe." I said chewing on my bottom lip.

"You don't look sure, I mean..only if you're comfortable with it." Lauren said looking at our hands.

"No, I want you here. Do you think maybe.." I started.

"Do I think maybe, what?" Lauren asked.

"Maybe I could be the little spoon." I said playing with our intertwined fingers, following up with a slight smile.

Lauren nodded, "yeah, anything for you, princess."

Becca let out a small squeal and said, "well, don't let me interrupt! Go ahead and do your little couple shit."

Lauren looked into eyes and kissed my lips softly, "don't worry." She used her thumb to wipe her bottom lip, "we will."

I grabbed Lauren's hand as we walked towards my bed, we just sat there for a while. Lauren looked a little nervous.

"You aren't nervous, right?" I asked chuckling a bit.

Lauren let out a quick huff and said, "Huh? Me? Nervous? What? No?? Never!"

I rested my hand on her knee and used the tips of my fingers to draw little designs across the fabric.

"Chill, babe. Let's just go to sleep."

Lauren put her hand on top of mine and rubbed it, "yeah, sounds like a plan."

[Lauren's POV]

"I've basically already had sex with Camila, why am I so nervous to just cuddle with her?" I thought to myself. I think it's because Camila wasn't just like any girl in the past that I've just hit and quit, she actually meant something to me.

I lifted up the blanket and sat inside Camila's bed. I scooted all the way over towards the wall of the cabin and pressed my back up against it. My right side was pressed on the bed, waiting for Camila to mold herself into me.

"You didn't bring any pajamas?" Camila asked me laughing. I didn't realize I was still in my tight black jeans and jacket. I was pretty embarrassed. She probably thought I was in a hurry to cuddle with her, which in fact was true. I just didn't want her to think I was all clingy and hesitant.