Do you want to live with me? | 1

🌸🌸🌸

"Hey!~ Hwang hyunjin, talk to me!!" Felicia Shin yelled, trying to get the busy hwang's attention. He was busy painting something, that's why he ignored her. Hwang has always ignored her,it doesn't mean he hates her, Hwang just wants peace, but she's always there with him, trying to get his attention, but he never told her to go away, because with her, he never felt alone.

Felicia sighs in defeat as Hwang is not paying attention to her surroundings, she's used to this actually so it's okay. Felecia had her eyes fixed on the painting. It's a beautiful blue flower, just like the color of her long blue hair. She smiled and sat beside him. "It's so beautiful, Hwang! The color is the same color as my hair!" She excitedly says.

Hwang smiled a little but was not looking at her. Even though he's been ignoring her for the whole day, he always pays attention to whatever she says. Hwang never talked to anyone except when it's important. He only talks less, and it's really hard for him to have someone around him who talks the whole day, but he never mind having her around him the whole day.

If you wondered why Felicia is always with him, it is because she likes him. Hwang already knows about it since she confesses to him every day, but he never gives her an answer. Not only does she like him, it is also because she is happy to be with him all the time. Talk to him about what happened to her life, from the past or future, talk about random things while Hwang is only beside him, listening to her every day, and he only talks once a day. 

Hwang admits it. He loves listening to her every day, but not on the days when he's not in the mood. Actually, when Felicia notices Hwang is not in the mood, she will try to talk less so Hwang will never yell at her and tell her she's annoying. She will always try to make the boy smile every day, even if the boy only smiles once or twice, but it's okay, at least she was the reason for that beautiful smile.

The reason why Hwang has been ignoring her and doesn't talk much is because, when he was a kid He was forced not to talk so much by his own family, and now he lives alone because his parents died, and now one knows what the reason is why they died, except for Hyunjin, but he never talks about it because they don't want her to talk.

He's been ignoring Felicia because he never wants to feel that love. He never wants to fall in love with his parents, are they even in love?  They don't even show love for each other, so I'm not expecting them to show it for me.

He never believes in love he will never believe that love because he never receives any, not even from his parents. So he never knows how being loved feels anyway, but this girl... He sometimes feels different; he always wants this girl not to live with him alone; that's why she's always there with him. But that's not love, right?

Felicia notices his smile. It makes her heart melt every time she sees him smile, and it's the time where she confesses to him, "I like you, Hwang!" She yells while smiling brightly, and Hwang looks at her, He saw how beautiful she looked in that smile. He just noticed that she tied her long, beautiful blue hair. She's right, the blue flower he painted is the same color as her blue hair, but the thing she doesn't know is that he colored it blue because it reminded him of her beautiful blue hair while he painted it.

Then suddenly, she wrapped her arms around him, making the older heart flutter even though this is not the first time she does it. Felicia has always liked physical touch because she always gets showered with it, while Hwang is not used to this touch affection. He always receives it from Felicia, who likes him. At this moment, every time she hugs him it kind of make him feel comfortable, and he felt something strange in his stomach. Does he have a stomach ache or something? he thinks.

He doesn't hug her back, but instead he just pats the girl back. It feels strange to think of hugging her back, but he knows how to stop himself, he knows he never likes skinship. so why is he letting her touch him? but of course it's her, he couldn't imagine hurting this Sunshine heart.

God knows he cannot live without her, but he never knows. not until Felicia suddenly asks,
"Do you want to live with me?" She asked as she slowly unhugs him, but her hands are still on his shoulder. Hwang looks at her, in the eyes he never notices these beautiful freckles in her eyes. He doesn't know what to say, he can only nod or shake his head as an answer. But why is she suddenly asking this question? He needs to speak because he will ask something important.

But before he could open his mouth, Felicia spoke, "I'm sorry for suddenly asking you that.. I should have thought of it." Hwang could see the worry in her eyes. He shook his head and tried to hold her hands as a way to say, 'It's okay, don't worry. She looked at him, then looked down as she softly said, "But I really want to live with you."

what? The older woman doesn't understand what she meant, why does she want to live with me? is she.. leaving her family to live with me? No, that bad. "I..don't understand.." I finally let out a words, She looks at me with a worry in her eyes but she softly smiles, "I..will talk to you about it, but i have to go now, i'll talk with my mother." she said as she got up and fix her gown, making me confused i want to stop her.

I also got up and stop her, i hold her hands then she looks at me and i look at her with confused look, she then gently let go of my hands and place it with lolipop, the candy she always give everytime she will go, "I will talk to her first, okay?" She softly said as she bows at me, she slowly walks and she turn to me as she waves "I promise, I will come back i just have to go" she yelled, as she's on her way to go to home. I look for her to make sure she's safe to go. I slowly open the lollipops she gives me and eat them. She always gives me different flavors, but this time it's my favorite, strawberry lollipop.

Felicia ran way back to her parents home. She slowly untied her long blue hair because her mother would be mad at her for not taking care of her beautiful hair. Her mother is very strict about her long, beautiful blue hair.

Then suddenly she bumped into someone. "I'm sorry!" She said as she helped the boy, The boy looked at her as if she were an angel or something beautiful to looked at her as if she were an angel or something beautiful to look at. He's mouth open and he gaps, and they stared at each other's eyes for a second, but Felcia broke it and unheld he's handss.

The boy stutters, "I'm okay. You look so unreal."
Felicia softly smiled upon hearing it. "Thank you." 
She often hears this, but she doesn't often see a lot of people because she was often with Hwang Hyunjin and her parents, so every time people saw her, they would compliment her. She's thankful, but she never wants the attention they're giving her because sometimes she feels uncomfortable, but now with this cute boy who looks like a squirl, it doesn't make him uncomfortable, and he was happy to hear it.

He notices that the boy is only wearing simple clothes. Is he not from here? A visitor? Oh wait he also have friends, he's friends ran to him and even gaps seeing her "Oh..my god" The boy who look like a fox said, "A-are you real?" the boy who looks like a rabbit said as he's hands keep rubbing he's eyes, making sure if Felicia is real
Felecia smiled and chuckled at their cuteness and bowed at them as she had to go. They all happily waved at her.

"She's.. so perfect! her hair is looks unreal too" the squirl said to he's friends. Felicia could still hear them. "I bet when god is showering some once-in-a-life unreal beauty, she was only there receiving it all," the one who looked like a fox said. "Yeah, that was what I thought! I've never seen someone so beautiful in my life" the boy who looked like a rabbit said.

"ehh what about us?" "what about you guys huh?"

felicia couldn't help but wonder, Is Felicia really that beautiful? But Why.. Why never does Hyunjin look at her the way they do? Why hyunjin.. has never called him Beautiful? or pretty? no matter how hard she tries. But it's okay. It's Hyunjin, I understand.