Chapter 25//Trust

Toras Pov

After hours the pain had subdued, my right and left eye had both gotten through torment, I got up feeling weird. I was lightheaded. It was easier for me to breath. My left eye felt cold and my right eye felt very warm.

"What? Why're you staring at me?" I asked when I noticed Justice staring.
She gave me a small hand mirror and I looked at my face. My left eye had a half beautiful half dead rose and my right eye had the tips of fire on the top half of my eye and the bottom half had a snowflake.

My right eye had a firey orange pentagram and my left eye had changed to an icey blue color.

"Woah...." I breathed out, "This looks.... so cool."

"And... what happened to your stutter problem?" Justice asked. I hadn't noticed it until now but I wasn't stuttering anymore! "Her new power overshadows that. She'll have no more speaking problems for now." The nurse said and sent us back to the room.

Kyles Pov

Ova, Dina, Devin and I all gathered in the main room of the house.

Ova was going to set out and rescue her sisters after Dina told us what was going up. She said it was extremely important.

Dina took a deep breath, "Okay..." she breathed out, "See the reason I wasn't effected back there was because I've, how do you say, died.... quite a while ago. Though I can feel some emotions, pain comes and goes." She finished.

"What..? How.. How is that possible? You're not dead, you're breathing, I can tell!" I shout. "That's the thing. I'm not dead, but I am dead. I'm still alive even when I'm dead, that's why I'm still here." Dina said.

My head hurts...., "I know this is a lot at once but I needed to tell you sometime! But that's all I had to say, Ova you can go now." She said.

"O...O-Okay.." Ova sounds very confused as she speaks.

"I'm tired.. I'm going to bed. Night.." Devin says casually like nothing even happened. "Y-Yeah I'm going too." I follow behind and say goodnight to Dina.

/\/\/\/\
Dreaming
\/\/\/\/

I stand in front of a bright light, it's God. "Kyle..." He speaks with a mighty voice.

"Y-Yes?" I'm overwhelmed by his presence but I'm able to speak. "I am willing to give you a second chance." He says.

"Really? Thank you!" I bow down to him instinctly, "Thank you Lord!"

"Under one condition...." He adds.

"Wh-what is it?" I ask nervously.

"You can not be with Devin any longer." He speaks with pure rage and anger in his voice as he says Devins name.

"Y-Yes... Lord.." I say sadly.

Pain strikes my heart and sinks down to my stomach where it's filled with sadness.

Everything dims.

/\/\/\
Awake
\/\/\/

Opening my eyes I find myself deep in the forest. But I know I'm safe.

Then I realize the deal I've made with my father. Sadness drowns me.

Devins Pov

My eyes shoot open when I realize Kyle isn't in bed with me. Where'd he go? Is he ok?!

I hurriedly get up but I'm pushed down onto the bed with a strong hand. "Devin...." My father speaks to me. "Yes?" I reply with fear.

I wasn't expecting him to come back... "I will take you back, give you a second chance, and a new start." He says. My face lights up, "Really?!" I beam. "Under one condition.... You must sacrifice the Angel boy." He finished.

My smile fades quickly and I feel my heart crash down to the floor.

What do I pick? My father or my love?

"Yes... F-Father..." I'm reluctant but I accept. "Good boy." He smiles and fades away, leaving a knife in his place.

It's not a regular knife, no, it's part of himself. I have to..... kill...... Kyle with this.

I pick it up with shaky hands and set out to find my love.

Father speaks to me through the knife, 'I only want the Angel, so do not stab anyone else with this. Understand?'

"Yes Father. I-I understand." I reply.

'Smart boy.' He praises me.

My breath is shaky as is my body. My gut is telling me where to go.

~

I'm deep in a forest, following where my gut tells me to go.

Finally I find him, laying on the grass. He's peaceful.

His skin glows beautifully in the moonlight. I approach him and raise my arms.

He opens his eyes and look at me with fear, I drop the knife and break down in tears over him. "I'm sorry.." My voice cracks a little, "I'm sorry, I couldn't do it, I'm sorry...."

Kyle backs away from me instead of comforting me, like he usually does.

My father takes form once more, "Foolish boy!" He snaps at me. "I'm sorry!!" I yell as he grabs my arm and proceeds to burn me. I scream in pain as more tears stream down my cheeks, the pain is unbearable.

Kyles Pov

I really want to help Devin but my Father says I have to stay away. So I do as told and run.

I feel really bad....

I hear his agonizing screams and it hurts me not to turn back around and help him. But I have to keep running.

"I'm sorry.. Devin...." I whisper to no one.

"He'll be okay." Jesus tells me as he floats above me. "I know... I just..... I shouldn't worry about him so much, but I do...." I fall to my knees and try to catch my breath.

A/N
((Sigh)) =~=" I'm sorry, I had to.
=-=" It wasn't easy, though....