melodies pt 2

pt 2.

Top: I.N Bottom: Seungmin

warnings:switching positions (once)

thats literally it

"Can you guys just fuck already?" han said while the room was quite due to the tension between Seungmin and I.N both of the boys blushing because of hans shameless words, "Yah! don't say things like that!" I.N said ears red n all "so is it maknae on top?" lee know said, referring to what han said, I.N flipped them off and ran off to his room, the members dismissing it and start watching a movie, seungmin manages to sneak away, going to I.N's room, knocking softly before entering.

"hi seungmin" I.N says noticing the puppy looking boy entering the room "hi in-ah" seungmin replies laying on the boys bed. eyes widening as he feels the youngers lips on his, though still kissing back, letting out little moans and whimpers due to his feeling a burning sensation in chest due to loss of breath, when the younger boy finally pulled away "can i?" I.N says pulling at the olders waistband, a dent in his pants from his boner, the older nodded desperately. "words baby" the younger says teasingly "y-yes" the boy says, already sounding fucked out.

"cute" I.N says before removing his, and the boys pants, "let me prep you" the younger says not wanting to hurt the other man, he preps him, finding his prostate and teasing him a couple times, he finally alines himself with the welcoming hole, seungmin whines in anticipation wanting the feeling to come already, his whining quicky shut up when the air was knocked out of his lungs.

"fffuck~" the older moans, finally feeling full as the younger rams into him with no mercy, not bothering to ask if he was ready or not, the younger flips their position putting the older on his hands and knees, ramming into his prostate, the only sound in the room being moans, grunts and skin slapping, "c-can i cum?" the older asks, "cum" I.N says reaching his high, both of them cumming together.

oh my god that was short 🙏🙏 please bare with me i have exams 😭 promise to make a pt 3 if i can