seungin melodies

Top: jeongin/i.n bottom: seungmin

Seungmin sat on the floor of their practice room, the soft glow of the evening sunlight filtering through the windows, casting a warm hue on the space. He strummed his guitar gently, lost in the melodies he was creating. Meanwhile, I.N sat nearby, flipping through a notebook filled with lyrics, his brows furrowed in concentration.

"Hey, Seungmin," I.N called out, breaking the silence that enveloped the room.

Seungmin looked up, a small smile playing on his lips. "What's up, I.N?"

"I've been working on some lyrics, but I feel like they're missing something," I.N admitted, his fingers tracing the words on the page.

Seungmin set his guitar aside and joined I.N, peering over his shoulder at the notebook. "Let me see."

As Seungmin read through the lyrics, his mind began to fill with melodies that complemented the words perfectly. "These are really good, I.N," he remarked, his eyes brightening with inspiration.

I.N grinned, his cheeks flushing with pride. "Thanks, Seungmin. Do you think we could work on them together?"

"Of course," Seungmin replied eagerly. "Let's bring your words to life."

For the next few hours, Seungmin and I.N collaborated effortlessly, their voices blending in perfect harmony as they experimented with different melodies and chords. With each strum of the guitar and each note sung, their song began to take shape, evolving into something beautiful and heartfelt.

As the night wore on, the practice room was filled with laughter and music, a testament to the deep bond between Seungmin and I.N. They may have been from different backgrounds and had different personalities, but when it came to music, they were perfectly in sync.

Eventually, the final chord resonated through the room, bringing their impromptu jam session to a close. Seungmin and I.N sat back, smiling contentedly at each other, their hearts full of pride for what they had accomplished together.

"Thanks for helping me, Seungmin," I.N said, breaking the peaceful silence that followed their song.

Seungmin shook his head, a soft smile on his lips. "No, thank you, I.N. This was amazing. We make a great team."

And as they sat there, bathed in the soft glow of the moonlight, Seungmin and I.N knew that no matter what challenges lay ahead, they would always have each other and their music to guide them through.

They continue throughout their day constantly blushing as the catching eachother staring.

sorry you guys been busy lately, but i will make pt 2 for this one with smut bc i didnt want it to be a story with no context pls dont be a silent reader and if you have any requests pls do tell!