minsung, coffee shop

warnings:

rough

begging

corruption kink

edging

overstimulation

Top: minho bottom: jisung

con: minho likes his innocent barista, can he take their relationship from customer and server to something else?

—— ——————————————-

"Dude he isnt even that hot" chan said to his friend, minho who was simping over the barista that had served them their coffee. "he looks so innocent its killing me" minho said simping.

"dude hes been staring for so long" felix said to his twin, jisung. "its ok i dont mind hes really hot" jisung replied "nah bro i think that dude next to him is hot tho, like i could totally see him fucking my brains out, and holy shit i wouldnt mind" felix said, jisung just stared at him in disgust and continued his work, they thought they wouldnt seem them again, but thats only what they thought.

minho had been constantly going there with his friend just to see the boy while his friend looked for the freckled boy, till one day jisung built up the courage to talk to him, "h-hi you come here alot, whats your name?" "hi cutie, its minho" minho said surprised the boy talked to him, chan was sick so he couldnt come, "jisung" "nice to meet you baby" jisung felt flustered at the pet name.

over the weeks they became closer and closer till one day jisung went over to minho's house, "jisung-ah are you hungry?" minho asked " yea can we get pizza?" "sure" minho didnt know josung was right behind him so when he turned their lips met, both boys didnt let go till the were out of breath and minho had a boner "you gonna fix what you caused baby?" minho said seductively, jisung whimpered as he kissed minho again.

minho tapped his thigh indicating he wants the boy to jump, he walks them to the room as they make out, "fuck" jisung moans out, "can i baby?" minho said "yes p-please" jisung said whining, minho takes off his clothes and starts kissing down his thigh eventually in his inner thigh so close to the others member, "please~ fuck me" jisung moaned, "beg for it baby" minho said, "please, make me feel good fill me up please please please~" jisung begged, the begging was the end of it for minho, he quickly prepped the boy and slammed himself in the boy.

"augh~ fuck" jisung moaned as minho thrusted deep and quickly, making sure the boy would still feel him the next day, "augh slow down~~" the words reached minhos ear but came out as if nothing, his mind was focused on the heat around his member as he thrusted in and out of the welcoming space, the sight alone could make him cum.

"im close~" jisung said feeling the knot form in his abdomen "hold it baby" minho said as he slowed down denying the boys orgasm, "please fuck~" jisung moaned out as minho sped up again allowing the orgasm to come back "please let me cum, please i need it" jisung begged, "cum" minho said, despite the fact being nowhere near his orgasm, the boy under him came crying, but minho had no plans of stopping continuing to ram in the boy, the overstimulation was uncomfortable but it felt so good. this continued till minho came.

jisung was so exhausted, "are you okay baby" minho said, "yea im just tired, can we talk about this after i rest?" "sure baby"

———————————————

guys please dont be silent readers and comment what you think, i wrote this really rushed but wtvr, also requests are open!!!

dont forget to votee