Accepted

Your eyes wake up in the morning, to the sun rising. You check your phone; 10:34am "Oh I'll just go back to sleep," you said to yourself.

BUZZ

"Oh my gosh what is it," you, irritated already say. Then, you gasp.

Your eyes scan your phone in shock, as if your eyes were to pop out of your skull.

"I can't believe this, I WAS ACCEPTED!" You squealed, jumping up and down your bed.

"This is just unbelievable," you thought to yourself. The thought of going to Korea from Australia to train to become a kpop idol hasn't sunk in yet. Even though it was about 10:47 in the morning.

Then your sister, Kenzie came storming in your bedroom.

"Y/N, it's 10:30 in the morning. Can you like, SHUT UP?" "Acctually it's 10:49 to be precise," you answered. "I don't give a fuck. Now, why are you squealing so fucking early in the morning?"

"I auditioned for hybe Labels last night"
"So?" "I GOT ACCEPTED!" I squealed for what seemed like the 4th time the past 20 minutes.

Kenzie, aged 19, 6 years older than you, looked at you up, then down and repeated this motion for about 20 seconds, then she finally said; "Okay, congrats." Then she left your bedroom and disappeared in the hallway.

Your are in disbelief. "Did she just walk out calmly barely being happy for me?" You asked yourself. You answered 5 seconds later; "Yes she did."

You look back at the email that was sent to you;

Audition response:

You have been accepted

Hello, Choi Y/N. We have just reviewed your audition and we were impressed by your talent. Hybe audition team has decided you will join Be:Lift labels and train to be a k-pop idol.

Based on what we have seen you might only need a small amount of training so you will be debuting in a short amount of time after training.

To become a trainee, we ask you to fly to South Korea, Seoul. At the time we sent this email (12/1/20, Sunday) We ask you to travel to Seoul on Monday, 20th January. Our audition team will pay for flight and email you all of the flight information. All you have to do is pack up alot of necessities, (and ONLY necessities,) and show up in time for the flight. Our team will help from there.

If any questions are on your mind, don't hesitate to email us.

Thank you.
From; Hybe Labels audition team

"Oh I forgot about the part where I have to leave my family and friends" I said to myself. "I'll be fine. I hope"

_________________________________________

Soo that was the 2nd chapter. Fun fact. This chapter is 467 words long 😋 Hope you enjoyed!!