★32★

Jimin rocked baby Iseol in his hands singing a Melody to soothe his baby. Just like Jimin had wished, baby Iseol came out to look like his daddy a lot. Even the way his baby looked at him with those brown doe eyes reminded him of his husband.

It's been two months since Iseol came into this world. And this little boy always made him occupied. Jimin never imagined his life would take a turn like this. But he loved this motherhood. He was enjoying each day with his baby.

Once Iseol closed his eyes and took calm breaths, Jimin placed him inside his crib. He placed a gentle kiss over his forehead before walking back towards the bed where a lot of baby clothes were scattered around. He started folding them one by one and kept each one neatly in a basket.

He hopes Iseol doesn't wake up in the middle of the night. Jungkook and him took turns to make his baby sleep but sometimes Iseol can be a handful.

He looked towards the door when it clicked open. It was Jungkook. He have been anticipating the laters arrival too. It was past nine. Jungkook comes late these days since he was working with his father permanently. In a few months, Jungkook was going to take over his father's company. So the latter was now taking the basics from his father. Sometimes he couldn't get back early due to the frequent meetings outdoor.

“Why didn't you say yes for the date?” Jungkook didn't wait a second to ask that question, which Jimin expected.

“How can I leave baby Iseol Jungkook? He is only two months old.” Jungkook let out a sigh in frustration. He grabbed his shoes and threw each one away towards the shoe rack. It made Jimin annoyed. He thought Jungkook lose that habit way back.

“What is this behaviour Jungkook? We might take a few hours, Iseol would cry for me. He will be hungry.”

Jungkook now was taking off his three piece suit one by one from his body. Everything aggressively reaching the laundry basket and Jimin frowned at him.

“Jimin. You could always prepare a bottle for him. Eomma would take care of him until we comes back. It's been more than four months since we had time to ourselves.” Jungkook now looked at Jimin being only in his boxers and Jimin gulped at the sight infront of him.

Jungkook was right. It's been too long since they had a moment. But when you become parents, it comes with a lot of responsibility. You will have to sacrifice a lot in the process.

“I can't leave him here and enjoy Jungkook.”

Jungkook looked at Jimin for sometimes before charging towards the bathroom and shutting it close. The sudden sound of the door getting shut woke Iseol from his sleep. The baby wailed flailing his hands in the air. Jimin was quick to run towards the crib.

“Its nothing baby. It's alright.” He whispered near Iseol's ears repeatedly.

Meanwhile Jungkook stood leaning onto the door hearing the gentle whispers from Jimin. His hands clenched on the sides. He felt pathetic for thinking like this. But he can't help it when Jimins focus was always on their baby. It was always Iseol, Iseol, ever since he was born. Even though Jungkook loved that baby with everything in his heart, he yearned for Jimins attention. The way he would always take care of Jungkook's littlest things.

Nowadays Jimin no longer served him breakfast, no longer buttoned his dress shirt for him. Nor does he wait for him at the door like he used to. It broke Jungkook's heart. He felt like Jimin was too close, yet far away.

But right now, he felt like an even more of an a*shole for waking his son like that.

•★•★•