CHAPTER 3

CHAPTER 3

Winter was sitting in the front yard of their temporary resident yesterday flint told her that she was working for someone when she found out something she shouldn't have, and the people involved get to knowledge that someone named winter is spying on them. Behind the scenes some big mystery is going on and winter has evidence against them, and their world could colasp with just a snap of her finger. Well lucky for them apparently, she doesn't have any memory of being the main character of these mashed up things.

For now, she is safe here, but they need to keep moving and find out who these people are because they can't spend their whole life in hiding.

For the starters she needs to recover her health and get out of these wheelchairs 'huh' winter sighed.

*

Meanwhile in v town

Rainy and summer entered v city rainy was wearing a skirt color was purple and a white shirt with purple high heel boot and her signature ponytail her skin was pale glowing in the sunshine she looked gorgeous like a fairy descended from heaven beside her was a boy with sun kissed skin looking golden in the sunlight summer ran a hand through his brown hairs his hand then came towards his forehead to shield his eyes from the sun he squinted his eyes '' what the hell she got from this place '' summer said In front of him was the military base which had been destroyed during the war .

''only ashes can be found here '' rainy said but they still make their ways towards the fallen building '' you go east and I ll go west '' rainy only hummed in acknowledgment after searching every nook and hook of the building they came back to each other '' find something'' summer asked '' nothing'' came one word answer '' it only means one thing '' rainy looked at summer '' undergrounds ''.

Rainy sighed they started their search again soon rainy founded a steel gate on the floor as soon as she touched the gate she heard a tic sound as soon as she realized what it was she ran away as fast as she could she soon heard the blast '' a trap '' she gritted through her teeth calling summer she heard a creek sound like someone stepped on a dry leaf she turned around and saw someone pointing a gun at her she had a mask on so her face was hidden she slowly inhaled ,the person with gun in his hand asked '' who are you '' behind her she heard summer speaking '' rainy there is a.....''he choked on his word when his eyes land on the pointed gun '' wait you are rainy '' the gunman said he put his hand on the earpiece '' control room I found the girl '' as he was speaking he was hit by a bullet that perched through his shoulder and the gun fell down from his arms rainy then shot a bullet through his skull '' we need to get out of here fast '' summer said and they make their way out of their soon they got to the safe zone '' they are looking for us '' rainy said '' how do you know I am also in the list '' summer asked '' they are looking for winter , rainy, and summer not Louis ,camellia and rose '' rainy answered '' Just what the hell was winter doing messing with these people '' summer said sighing .

6 weeks later

Today winter woke up in a very good mood now her legs were recovered and she could walk jump and do everything she wants she fist made way to the bathroom after bathing she sat in front of the mirror she brushed her hair with comb her hair reached till her waist her pale hands touched her cheeks her blue eyes checked her reflection in the mirror she was tall like wow and then her hairs were long when she was in the military school she had a boy cut she looked like tomboy but now she looked like a girl now and her fav part was that she was fit she ware an oversized t-shirt with a baggie pant gathering her hair In a low bun she make her way out of her room .