Chapter 06: Nino and Belle (Last Part)

*at the flower field*

The breezy wind made Nino breathe the cool breeze and the sounds of nature made him comfortable.

"Hi, medyo naeenjoy mo ba yung lugar na yan?" He asked Belle who was sitting beside him on the tree.

"(chuckles a bit) Oo naman, ang gaganda pa naman ng mga bulaklak na nakita ko." She replied to him.

Since it was Friday, they spend their night at the field and laid down to the beautiful night while watching the glowing stars.

"Ito rin pala ang itatanong ko sayo, bakit pala gusto mo ko noong high school? Dahil ba sa galing ko?" He asked her.

"Oo naman Nino, ang galing galing mo kasi eh, you are my number one palagi eh." She said and chuckled a bit and continued, "Anyways, can I ask you a favor?"

"Sure ano yun?" He asked her back.

"Can you watch my dance performance next next week since I am supporting you, ikaw naman ang magsusuport sa akin." Belle told him.

"Oo naman, sige is it ok ba to invite our friends din para panoorin ang performance niyo ni Jessie?" Nino asked her.

"Oo naman para naman maganahan sila..."

Nino smiled at her and noticed sonething in the sky...

A shooting star in the night sky and forced Belle to make a wish that hopefully, their dance team will be the champion in the upcoming performance.

*moments later*

"Naenjoy mo ba yung araw natin na dalawa tayo?" He asked her with a smile.

"Oo naman...anyways, see you again?" Belle asked him with a smile.

"Of course..." Nino said with a smile and went in the car.

*11pm*
*with the others*
*on GC*

OPLAN

Joseph: Hey guys what is up?

Mae: D-did you just make another GC Joseph? Para saan yan?

Joseph: Well, I made it kasi meron akong plan sa dalawang lovebirds na yan...

Rowena: Well, kami ni Joseph ang may nakakaisip niyan so make sure Belle and Nino were not added dito kasi isusurprise natin silang dalawa pero...secret muna everyone 🤫🤫🤫
(Well, Joseph and I are the ones who thought of that so make sure Belle and Nino were not added here because we will surprise them both but...keep it a secret everyone 🤫🤫🤫)

Dave: Ok so, what is the plan?

Joseph: Ok so ang plano natin is magkakaroon sila ng rooftop dinner pero I think this thing will be done if their parents accepted their relationship, pero sasabihin din nila satin yun ahead of time.

Theresa: Wait, so Belle's parents accepted her na on a relationship sila ni Nino pero yung kay Nino, hindi pa eh...that is what he said to me in chat last time.

Aileen: Ok so we will just have to wait so maybe sooner, papayagan na nila si Nino eh...

Daniel: And also sa kanilang rooftop date, may flowers naman and any gifts na very great for the future couple 😁😁😁

Danilo: Well, I think that was great, pero what about their dinner nila?

Mae: Spaghetti? With... cake? Tayo naman ang mag-aasikaso niyan eh...

Rowena: I think the spaghetti looks great on their first kiss, sayang kaya pala wala silang kiss sa school since some students will be very uncomfortable with it pa naman...and sana naman, may chocolates diba?
(I think the spaghetti looks great on their first kiss, it's a shame they don't have a kiss at school since some students will be very uncomfortable with it anyway...and hopefully, there will be chocolates, right?)

Theresa: Agree, huwag naman yung puro ipis katulad yung kay Patricia 😂😂😂

Julius: Wait, pero I think yung rooftop date na yan will be great for the promposal...WDYT?

Mae: 😮😮😮

Christine: W-wait what? That is...

Rowena: That was a very good idea para diyan noh? So mark your calendars para sa rooftop date nila is on the day of their promposal 🤩🤩🤩
(That was a very good idea for that, right? So mark your calendars for their rooftop date is on the day of their promposal 🤩🤩🤩)

Joseph: I agree with that anyways, huwag niyo naman, ipakita yung GC sa kanila since secret naman yan...

Daniel: Anyways...goodnight 😁😁😁

Aileen: Goodnight everyone

*end of GC*