Chapter 05: Nino and Belle (Part 2)

*last day of exam week*

"Ok everyone, you have 1 hour to complete the test, walang magtitinginan, walang magbubukas ng notes." Mr. Santos said as he told the students.

While the exam is ongoing, Mr. Santos' phone rang and told the students to just continue the exam. While he was outside, Nino got the love letter and told the students to pass it to Belle quickly before he returns back. When the letter reaches to Belle, she quickly hid it because some will believe that she got the answer key to the test.

*after class*

"Hi Belle, ano yung nagpapasahan na students yung paper from Nino? Baka mamaya kasi, kodigo yun..." Danilo asked her.

"Love letter yun, eh buti naman hindi nahuli si Nino kung nandyan si sir, damay damay tayong lahat." Mae told him.

"Hey guys, may good news ako!!!" Belle said the exciting news to them.

"W-wait a minute, w-what is it?" Joseph asked her.

"Nino liked me back and good news po, babalik na siya sa training starting next week." Belle said in a happy voice.

"Wow! Ayan na ang main lovebirds ah..." Christine said to everyone.

Belle opened her locker and surprised to see love colored notes, chocolates, a teddy bear and flowers on her locker.

"S-sino yung mga naglagay niyan sa locker ko? H-hindi ko napansin yun..." Belle said looking confused.

"Actually, kami ni Nino ang may idea yan, that is he bought those gifts yesterday and brought them kanina." (Actually, Nino and I came up with that idea, that is he bought those gifts yesterday and brought them earlier.) Rowena told her as she arrived with Nino.

"Hindi ko nakita yung ginagawa niyo kasi, nahulog kasi yung mga gamit ko kanina and nilagay niyo diyan to surprise me?!" Belle said to him.

"Oo naman, because, you are my most special girl na nakilala ko." Nino said making Belle blush.

"Awwww....." Mae and Christine said in union.

*moments later*

Belle is currently on a dance training with Jessie and luckily it is their break time. Nino furtherly stayed at school for the meantime and arrived at the dance studio with a guitar and some flowers.

Nino and his basketball mates entered the studio and they play some instruments while Nino is singing. Everyone were amazed about what they saw and clapped for Belle.

"Hi, I love you so much Belle, we made this song for you. Are you free ba mamaya?" Nino asked him.

"Oo naman saan tayo pupunta?" Belle asked him.

"Sa may mga bulaklak lang, let's just spend our day lang doon."

"(chuckles a bit) Sige na nga...sige na may training pa ako, see you later." Belle said giving Nino a flying kiss.

"See you later din..." Nino said while chuckling a bit.