Chapter 10.

AOT Season 4, Final Part Spoilers Ahead:
_________________________________

At the moment we arrived, the Armored titan sat on the Founder titan. The Beast titan lay just a few feet in front of the walls, he'd been shot somewhere above the shoulder.

I looked around the place and past the dust I spotted a badly battered jaw titan on the ground, not too far from where the Armored and Founder titan were fighting. My heart dropped.

The Beast titan slowly rose from his lying position, we all knew what his intentions were, he was going to scream, turn everyone into titans, and commence the rumbling. He began inhaling.

"Don't do it! Please listen! Falco accidentally got some of the wine in his mouth! he'll turn into a titan! Don't scream!" Colt yelled at the Beast titan, interrupting him.

All the titans stared at Colt as he continued explaining himself to the Beast titan. I stood behind Falco, prepared to run if it were necessary.

"I'm your successor, I'm inheriting the Beast titan so I can keep Marley from sending my whole family off to Paradis, remember? Even before you betrayed us, I could never figure out what you were thinking! Maybe I don't know the real you, but still!" Colt continued, moving his free hand around as everyone looked on at all of us.

"Colt let me go! Let go!" Falco yelled at Colt, trying to tug his arm away from Colt's grip.

"I never could've imagined you as the kind of person who would drag a child into your battles, I'm not saying this to try and make you roll over and give up on your plan, just hold off, let Falco get out of range before you scream! You can kill whoever you need to after that, Marleyan or Eldian, I won't try to stop you, but please! Don't turn my little brother into a monster!" Colt continued screaming, his voice becoming more and more desperate by the second.

"Falco, we have to run!" Gabi screamed at us, suddenly appearing behind us on a horse.

"Get away Gabi!" Falco yelled at Gabi.

"Oh, Colt you care for your little brother just like I do" the Beast titan began.

"Don't do this" Colt pleaded.

"I understand and I'm so sorry," the Beast titan said.

Colt and Falco stared up at him, horror filled their faces. I looked back at Gabi and then at the Jaw titan. And as the Beast titan opened his mouth, preparing to scream. I began running towards Porco. I had to see him one more time before I died.

I heard the scream erupt, I didn't bother looking back at my friends, already feeling ashamed of running away from them. I thought I could still hear Colt and Falco talking— or screaming, maybe even arguing, I wasn't too sure. But either way, I didn't stop running, my only goal was to get to Porco.

And as if everything wasn't already chaotic as ever, we were now surrounded by hundreds, maybe even thousands of titans. I looked back and saw Falco, in titan form. Fuck. He lunged at the Armored titan who just barely managed to fight him off. He had both the Founder titan and Falco pinned to the ground.

I could only hear screaming, grunting, and groans of pain as my back was toward the battle. I didn't want to look, I didn't want to see any more death or my loved ones being hurt further. It was all too much. And despite wanting to avoid seeing anymore miserable scenes, I heard a loud gunshot, I stopped running, gasping as I turned my head, just in time to see the Beast titan get shot.

Both the Founder titan and the Armored titan stood still. The Armored still lay on the ground and the Founder kneeled beside him as Falco's titan bit at the Armored titan's neck, trying to get to Reiner.