Chapter 6 | The End of the Week

As the end of the week approached, Angelina found herself caught in a whirlwind of conflicting emotions. On one hand, she was reluctant to leave behind the enchanting world of the Twilight set, with its magical atmosphere and the newfound connection she had forged with Taylor. On the other hand, the prospect of returning to her normal life loomed over her like a dark cloud, threatening to extinguish the spark of excitement that had ignited within her over the past few days.

With just a couple of hours left before she had to say goodbye, Angelina roamed the familiar sets, her footsteps echoing softly against the soundstage floor. Each corner held memories of the adventures she had shared with Taylor—laughs shared over impromptu picnics, whispered conversations beneath the stars, and stolen moments of closeness that had stolen her breath away.

Lost in thought, Angelina was startled when she felt a gentle hand on her shoulder. She turned to find Taylor standing beside her, his expression a mix of warmth and apprehension. Despite the fleeting nature of their time together, there was a sense of urgency in the air—a feeling that there was something important that needed to be said before they parted ways.

"Angelina," Taylor began, his voice soft yet determined, "there's something I want to ask you."

Angelina's heart skipped a beat as she met Taylor's gaze, her pulse quickening with anticipation. She could sense the weight of his words even before they were spoken, a nervous energy crackling in the air between them.

"Would you... would you like to be my girlfriend?" Taylor asked, his voice tinged with vulnerability.

Angelina felt a surge of emotion welling up inside her, threatening to spill over. She had hoped for this moment, dreamed of it even, but now that it was here, she found herself at a loss for words. This was the culmination of everything they had shared—the laughter, the conversations, the stolen glances—and she knew that her answer would shape the course of their relationship.

Taking a deep breath, Angelina searched her heart for the right words. There was no doubt in her mind about how she felt, no hesitation in her decision. With a sense of clarity that washed over her like a wave, she reached out and took Taylor's hand in hers, a smile spreading across her face.

"Yes, Taylor," she said, her voice filled with love and certainty. "I would love to."

Taylor's face lit up with a radiant smile as he pulled Angelina into his arms, holding her close as they shared a tender, loving kiss. In that moment, surrounded by the magic of the Twilight set, Angelina knew that she was exactly where she was meant to be—with Taylor by her side.

As they lingered in each other's embrace, Angelina couldn't help but feel a sense of gratitude for the week they had shared together, and a newfound excitement for the journey that lay ahead. And as they prepared to part ways, hand in hand, she knew that their love was just beginning to blossom—a love that would continue to grow stronger with each passing day.