Chapter 3 | The Twilight Encounter

The Twilight set buzzed with activity, a symphony of lights, cameras, and action that filled the air with an electric energy. Angelina stood at the threshold of her dreams, her eyes wide with wonder as she took in every detail of the iconic surroundings. From the towering trees draped in moss to the quaint storefronts that lined the streets of Forks, it was as if she had stepped into the pages of her favorite book.

But the true magic lay in the faces of the cast, each one a living embodiment of the characters she had grown to love. Kristen Stewart's warm smile welcomed her like an old friend, while Robert Pattinson's charming grin sent a thrill of excitement down her spine. With each handshake and exchange of pleasantries, Angelina felt herself drawn deeper into the enchanting world of Twilight.

"Welcome to the set," Kristen said, her voice a soft melody amidst the chaos. "We're thrilled to have you here."

Angelina could hardly contain her excitement as she stood among the stars of her favorite movie franchise. This was a moment she had dreamed of for years, and now it was finally unfolding before her eyes.

But just when she thought the day couldn't get any better, a crew member approached her with a mischievous glint in their eye.

"Angelina, we have a special surprise for you," they said, their voice tinged with excitement. "You have the opportunity to choose one of the cast members to give you a personal tour of the set. Who would you like to show you around?"

Angelina's heart skipped a beat at the thought. To be guided through the world of Twilight by one of its stars—it was beyond anything she could have imagined.

She looked around at the cast, her mind racing with possibilities. Each actor held a special place in her heart, but there was one who stood out above the rest.

Her gaze lingered on Taylor Lautner, his easy smile and infectious charm drawing her in like a magnet. She had always admired his portrayal of Jacob Black, and the chance to spend time with him was an opportunity she couldn't pass up.