007. ʙᴀʀʙɪᴇꜱ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛʙʀᴇᴀᴋ

Start from the beginning

God, why did he let Toby get to his head?

Reaching into his pockets he carelessly pulled out all he had and set it on the table before running after the raging blonde.

"Rory!" He called trying to catch up. For being in heels the girl was surprisingly fast. "Aurora!"

"Stop following me, JT Dork!" She yelled over her shoulder as she picked up her pace.

"It was all Toby's idea."

He couldn't see her face but by the way her hands enclosed into fists he could tell that the statement had caused her to get more upset. "Oh, real mature."

"Please! I can explain."

"It's okay, I get it. New hot girl who shows too much skin. Must be easy, right?"

A part of her didn't even blame him. After what she pulled the other day at school she bets the whole student body probably thinks the same thing.

"No! I've been wanting to lose my virginity since forever, even before you got here." He tried to explain.

Aurora paused in her tracks and quickly turned to look at him with nothing but hurt. The tears in her eyes were apparent but she never let them fall.

"But you didn't pretend to like any other girls to get them to sleep with you!"

"It wasn't pretend!" The boy stepped closer in desperate need for her to understand. "I really do like you! More than I've ever liked anyone."

Everyone thought it was just about looks for him but they didn't know the little things he started noticed about her. The things that made him like her.

"You don't even know me!" She seethed taking a step toward him. "And you want to know why you're still a virgin? Because nobody likes a loser."

Turning her back to JT, Aurora continued her way back home. Which made her want to cry even more knowing her mother was going to be there.

This time JT let her go. He messed up, bad, and he didn't know what to do or say to fix it. All he could do was helplessly watch her walk away.

When she was sure that she was far enough from his sight, Aurora wrapped her arms around herself and let the tears fall.

Why were the nice guys always the one to hurt you most?

·:*¨༺ ♱💄♱ ༻¨*:·