CHAPTER 14

HAEWONS POV

After a tiring day of uni, i drove to the restaurant that i own with the Dreamies. I took a good 15 minutes and it around the time that traffic wasn't necessarily that bad. I stopped at a red light and Lover by Taylor Swift started to blast through the speakers of my car. 

Can I go, where you go?

Can we always be this close forever and ever?

And ah take me out, and take me home

Your my, my, my, my, lover

As the song continues to play, a certain someone couldn't help but pop up in my mind. The light then turned green, but as I continued to drive, that certain someone can't just leave my mind. 

Ladies and gentlemen , will you please stand?

With every guitar string scar on my hand

I take this magnetic force of a man to be my lover

My heart's been borrowed and yours has been blue

All's well that ends well to end up with you

Swear to be overdramatic and true to my lover

I'm near my destination and still can't shake off the thought of him off my mind. Lately, I find myself staring into space just thinking of him. Of course, as a fan girl, this is common. But i think about it in a more, i don't know, it's hard to describe. The way his eyes turn into upside down moons when he smiles, and his pearly whites and perfectly aligned teeth, and his silver hair that just compliments his sharp jawline and sculpted nose. By the time i park my car in the parking lot of 7Dream and take a look at myself, I'm a blushing mess.  The song ends but the thoughts of Jay just don't stop. Get a grip on yourself Haewon. I get out off my car, lock the door and head inside the restaurant. 

I enter the place and am greeted with wave to earth playing throughout the restaurant and customers at every table except one. I walk to the kitchen and greet some of the employees there and grab an apron for myself. I tie my hair up and start looking around to see which section is in of help. ME and the Dreamies started this restaurant just for fun, but I didn't expect us to get immersed into it. Although I major in engineering, my passion is cooking and baking as well. "Ms. Lee!" I turn to the voice who called me and head over. "Yes?" " We just hired a new employee, but they need help with the ca-" I walk off to the newbie before Jiwong could finish his sentence. "Hey." I say to the newbie with a warm smile. "You need help?"

 The flustered newbie looks at me and starts to stammer out her words." O-o-oh! T-hank you!" She takes a few steps back from the register and waits for me to instruct her. "Just watch. I know this is you first time so it can be a little stressful. How about you just go take orders from customers, uh, Kungmi?" I say sweetly reading off of her name tag. She takes a short bow and nods her head and quickly does what I asked. I turn back to the cash register and am shock to whose standing there. "Uhm. Hi." The man who I was just conflicting myself and thinking about makes an appearance in front of me with the rest of his members behind him. "Oh, uhm, welcome to 7Dream!" I say a bit higher that usual. "What can I do for you?"

 Before Jay could answer my question, Jungwon butts in. "We came again because the food was AMAZING here last time." Jay pushed Jungwon behind him and gives me an apologetic smile. "Uh sorry. We reserved a table under the name Johnny." I nod my head slowly and turn my head to the clipboard right next to the cash register for reservations. Taking my sweet time, I finally find a table under the name Johnny and realize that it was the table that was open on my way in. I grab seven menus and turn to face Jay with a forced sweet polite smile. "This way please!"

The boys trailed behind me like lost puppies and led them to the table that they reserved. Once all seven members sat down, I put the menus down in front of them and walked away hurriedly. I reached the counter and took a few deep breaths to calm myself down. My phone started to ring loudly in the quiet restaurant causing a few glances my way. Already ridiculously embarrassed, i walk out the building to cause no more interruptions. I look at the caller ID and gave a small scoff while answering 

"Hello?"

"HAEWONNN!!!!!" Mark screams 

I take the phone away from my ear and blink a few times in confusion. 

"Mark, hand the phone to one of your members."

"OKKKKKK."

"Oh uhm. Hey Haewon."

"Hi Jisung. Can i ask you guys where you guys are right now?" 

"Uhm. Wait. Let me ask Chenle real quick."

The line goes silent for a few minutes but screaming starts to erupt.

"Hello? Hello???" 

"HI HAEWON. IT'S JAEMIN. WE'RE AT THAT ONE PLACE WHERE WE TOOK YOU WHEN YOU GOT ADMITTED INTO COLLE- HAECHAN LET GO OF MARK RIGHT NOW. IM GOING TO HAVE TO CALL YOU BACK. BYE"

Jaemin then cuts off the call and i stand outside my restaurant in a state of confusion. Wasting no time, i take off my apron and grab my stuff to pick up the boys.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

I run into the place and am greeted with Mark on the ground passed out, Haechan also blacked but has his head on the table, Jeno is giggling to himself at the end of the table, Renjun has a really pink face but is scrolling through his phone like he isnt drunk, and Jaemin is trying to pry Jisung off of Chenle who seems to be hugging him tightly back. I heave a big sigh and try to wake up my brother who is sprawled on the ground. "Mark." Markkk." Jaemin sighs from the table and says, "Been there, done that. Didn't work." Well isn't this great!

Sighing, I stand up and find the waiter. "Hi." I say with a sweet smile. "Can i ask for a bucket of ice cold water?" The waiter looks a bit taken back but goes to do what i ask. While the waiter is getting that ready, I go to help Jaemin pry the two babies off each other. " Look Jisung!" I say while patting his arm. "Ice cream!" The guy sat up so straight, i would've got hit in the face if i didn't move. "ICE CREAMMMMM!!!!" Chenle also sat up, sober, and is also looking for the non -existent ice cream. 

The waiter comes back to me with the bucket of freezing water and i give her a small thank you. I walk over to where Mark is laying and dump the water onto him. "AHHHHHHHHHH. OH MY FUCKING GOD. WHO DID THAT. OH MY GOD THAT IS SO COLD. OH MY GOD." I couldn't handle holding in my laugh anymore and just bursted into a fit of laughter. "LEE HAEWON. I AM GOING TO GET YOU BACK ONE DAY." Mark screamed. 

We got Haechan to wake up through Mark's screams and everyone else went into my car or took a cab back to the dorms. After sending off Jisung and Chenle, I had to take care of Mark and Haechan. I sit down in the driver seat and see Mark and Haechan sleeping peacefully. The sight brings a ghost of a smile on my face and warmth to my heart. I start the car and drive smoothly back to my apartment in hopes of not waking the two up. 

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

A/N" WHOOOOO. i think this is the most ive written. i hope you guys like the new coverrrr. i think its really pretty and i love it. I hope you guys have a great rest of your day/night. OH. AND DONT FORGET. MAY 13 OR TMRW FOR PPL IN AMERICA, ENHYPENS SPEACIAL ALBUM RELEASES AT 5:00 AM EST OR 6:00 PM KST. that means no sleep for me!!!! anyways, don't forget!