What Is A Rosemary Muffin? How Is A Rosemary Muffin?

Luke POV:

Josh had been to the rose a few times before. He could either avoid fans or walk into a crowd full of them. I hoped I would have luck today.

I had time to kill. Despite the crowds, i was able to make my way to the line. I hate that i do this but i scanned the line in front of me. Directly in front was an older gentle man. In front of him was a girl with wavy, shoulder blade length hair. She reminded me of someone I used to know. In front of her was a person with bright purple and teal hair. It was cool. They were ordering at the time. As the line progressed I kept  fidgeting with my fingers and the homemade bracelet on my wrist. I wasn't usually anxious in social situations but I just had a feeling.

"The Rose" had an interesting Menu.

What is a rosemary muffin? How is a rosemary muffin?

I panicked and ordered an almond milk latte.

The barista rolled his eyes and matter of factly stated  "Sorry we're out of almond milk."

I settled for a black coffee with like 17 sugars.

As I walked away from the pickup spot I realized that there was almost no seating, just hightop tables. You know the kind with the uncomfortable stools. The only other seat open was the one behind the girl I had seen in line earlier. I didn't want to invade her space. So I settled for the table behind her.

As much as I was growing to love the place, they played some really out there music.

Like really out there.

Like Mitski.