twenty six

When Travis kissed me again, I couldn't tear myself away. I wrapped my arms tightly around his neck, clutching him close. 

"Fuck." Travis groaned, grabbing me by the hips. I let out a moan as he shoved me back against the nearest wall, his hands roaming inside my bra as I fumbled with the button on his pants. Now, I needed him now.

We fumbled with our clothes, tearing them off each other until we were left naked against the wall. Travis - unable to stop kissing me - reached out to the nearby bench. I heard the ripping of foil as Travis moved his lips to my neck, sucking and nibbling gently on my skin. I let out a whine as I felt his cock pressing up against the inside of my thigh, rocking my hips forwards desperately.

"Please!" I gasped. Travis didn't need any further urging. I cried out as he slammed into me, burying himself deep. 

"God beautiful, you're soaked." Travis groaned, grabbing me behind my knees and lifting.

"Travis!" I whined as I wrapped my legs around his waist, trying to force my hips forwards with every thrust. The new angle made my stomach clench as I adjusted, smashing my lips against Travis'.

My body shook as Travis held me up with one hand, sliding his other hand up my side and squeezing, brushing his thumb slowly over my nipple. I cried out, arching towards him. We clutched each other close, hands and mouths roaming as we fucked desperately against the wall. I'd never felt such raw, animal passion before, never felt the need to have someone right there, right now. But with Travis, I felt like I might die if I didn't have him inside me, didn't feel his lips on mine.

"God I love those sounds." Travis moaned, kissing my neck, hard. "You're so beautiful. My girl." He bit down gently just behind my ear. "Mine."

"Yours." I gasped. 

"That's my girl." Travis dragged his lips back to mine and I moaned at his spoken claim. His. I was his. He was mine. Mine. "Beautiful." Travis gasped against my lips as he came and I cried out at the feeling, my eyes rolling back in my head. "Come on beautiful, let go." He urged, fucking me harder, faster. A scream rose in my throat as he coaxed me to the edge, my orgasm erupting with no warning. 

Our sweaty bodies slowed as we eased down from the high, lips crashing together in desperate kisses as we fought to breathe. I wrapped my whole body around Travis like a koala hug, pulling back and burying my face in his neck as my heartbeat slowed down. 

"God." Travis sighed after a long minute, kissing my shoulder. "You okay beautiful girl?"

"Perfect." I mumbled as his arms circled under my thighs, holding me against him. He was still buried inside me, which made it very, very hard to focus on anything else. I wriggled a little, desperate for some kind of friction. Travis chuckled, squeezing the back of my thighs gently.

"More?" He murmured.

"More." I whispered, kissing his jaw.

Travis let out a little sound, lifting me off the wall and grabbing a little box off the bench as he carried me down to his bedroom. I took the hair tie off my wrist when he set me down gently, wrestling my hair back as Travis cleaned up a little. 

"I'm probably going to be sore tomorrow." I murmured as I pulled him down onto the bed with me, eagerly wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I'll give you a massage." Travis said playfully, and I giggled against his lips.

He kissed me playfully for a long moment before our kisses deepened, growing long and lingering. Eventually, I sucked in a breath and pushed with all my strength. Travis chuckled as I rolled him onto his back, straddling his hips and leaning down to kiss him. His hands circled my waist, pulling my hips against his. With a gasp, I reached out, fumbling blindly until I managed to grab a condom from the box. I tore the packet down the middle, eagerly rolling it on. As soon as it was in place, Travis' hands tightened on my waist and he eased inside me. I let out a hiss at the angle, wrapping my arms tightly around his neck as he rose to sit up a little.