Hank's house

Y/n and Connor sat in a taxi on their way to Hank's house. Connor looked towards Y/n, who sat next to him. His head was flooded with possibilities of what Amanda suggested. Y/n wouldn't have allowed the deviant on the roof to escape, that wasn't in her program after all.

Amanda also suggested that the Connor series could possibly have to continue without the Y/n series. That idea didn't make sense to him. After all, Y/n has been a lot of help previously.

Connor didn't register the fact that he'd been staring at her. She turned her head to him and their eyes met. "We're here." She said. Connor blinked his eyes and nodded. The car door opened and he stepped out.

The artificial voice in the taxi spoke, "you have reached your destination. Thank you for travelling with Detroit Taxis. We look forward to seeing you again soon."

Connor held his hand out for Y/n, and she took it as he helped her out. The two walk up to Hank's door. Connor knocked. "Lieutenant Anderson!" He called out. No one answered, so Y/n rang the doorbell. "Anybody home?" Connor called again.

Y/n stepped back and started walking along the house to find another way inside. Connor rang the doorbell again, but held it in, letting the loud buzzing sound go on for at least five seconds. But no one answered again.

"Connor." Y/n spoke. Connor turned to her and saw her gesturing to a window. Connor walked over to her and then hit his elbow into the window, smashing the it.

He brushed away the glass on the windowsill to climb inside. "Connor." Y/n said, looking straight at his face. He looked at her, confused.

"The window was unlocked." She commented as she grabbed the window frame and slid it up over them. Connor's eyes widened slightly, realizing he forgot to scan it first. He nods. "My bad."

He takes a few steps back before jumping through the window, rolling onto the floor. He then comes face to face with a BIG dog.
"Argh!... easy!.." he says. The dog comes closer. "Sumo..." the dog stops near him, sniffing his hand and he held it up in surrender. "I'm your friend, see? I know your name..." He said. "I'm here to save your owner..." Sumo then walks over to his bowl.

Connor stands up and goes to help Y/n through the window. He pulls her up and helps her inside. She gives him a quick 'thank you' before the two walk around the table, seeing Hank collapsed on the floor.

Connor and Y/n scan him, finding a bottle of Whiskey, and traces of alcohol on his mouth. They also see a gun that had fallen out of his hands.

ETHYLIC COMA SUSPECTED

The two androids look at each other before Connor speaks. "Lieutenant." Hank doesn't respond or react. Connor then slightly slaps his face to wake him. "Wake up, Lieutenant!" He raises his voice, as Hank opens his eyes slightly.

But Hank was too out of it to notice anything, so Connor raised his hand again and smacked Hank right in the face. "It's me, Connor, and Y/n." Hank closes his eyes again.

Connor and Y/n give each other a look before they both grab one of Hank's arms. "We're going to sober you up for your own safety." Connor explains. The two lift him up.

"I have to warn you, this may be unpleasant." Connor says.

"Hey!... leave me alone, you fuckin' androids!" Hank slurs. "Get the fuck outta my house!"

Connor speaks. "I'm sorry, Lieutenant. But we need you." He says as the two androids stand Hank up. "Thank you in advance for your cooperation." Connor says.

Hank's head flails around. "Hey! Get the fuck outta here!" Hank then calls out to his dog. "Sumo! Attack!" But the dog just barks. Hanks smiles, "Good dog. Attack!" The two androids lean Hank on the wall by the bathroom door. "Fuck, I think I'm gonna be sick." Hank says.